Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taichunger

Bug when selecting a ship and moving a captain -- fixed?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,647
[INTEL]
Members
8,457 posts
25,353 battles

image.thumb.png.aec2eeafa567bfde329176d3860889d1.png

Sometimes you want to move a captain to another ship but the choice of ship appears on the right side of the interface and individual ships cannot be displayed. Is this bug being addressed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,985
[PVE]
Members
8,949 posts
7,305 battles

I just move the mouse off that section and re-position the mouse cursor on the left side of the type of ship you want to move him to and it should appear on the left again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,647
[INTEL]
Members
8,457 posts
25,353 battles
17 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I just move the mouse off that section and re-position the mouse cursor on the left side of the type of ship you want to move him to and it should appear on the left again. 

Of course. But it is still a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,985
[PVE]
Members
8,949 posts
7,305 battles
34 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Of course. But it is still a bug.

 

True, but I would rather this be a low priority fix. The T-61 Soon would be nice to have as they have teased it two months in a row. Not to mention all of the other tweaks that have been requested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,124
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

True, but I would rather this be a low priority fix. The T-61 Soon would be nice to have as they have teased it two months in a row. Not to mention all of the other tweaks that have been requested.

Think we rather see Godot then the T-61.

And yes it’s a rather anoying bug even there is a workaround.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,985
[PVE]
Members
8,949 posts
7,305 battles
9 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Think we rather see Godot then the T-61.

And yes it’s a rather anoying bug even there is a workaround.

 

I'll take all the ships that they want to make as long as I can afford it. Gotta have something for the Santa Crates this Christmas. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×