Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Auriana

Snob, Entitled & Know it All T9-T10 BBs

60 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
183 posts
6,603 battles

Dear 9-10s BBs

U need to shut up. Lets get a few things clear right off the bat so that there is absolutely ZERO miscommunication.

1-Lower Tiers DO NOT Work for u.

2-Do not ask other players to do things if your unwilling to them yourself.

3-You cannot AND will NOT harass lower tiers or even Tier 10 DD/CAs especially if your FAT BUTT BB is hiding behind a rock or so far away that any support you provide is meaningless

4-You will STOP assuming that lower Tier 8-7 BBs are your scouts and just because we have cheaper ships we have to go first..f$%^ you!

5-If you cant afford your very very expensive T9-10 BB I highly suggest you play some lower tiers so that you 1-can  afford it and 2 learn how to [edited] play without camping

6-If im behind u on the J line that means you are usually on the H line and some of u are on the I- Iine. No lower tier will move ahead of u especially those in VERY VERY  expensive TIER8 BBs so stop asking. U have MORE ARMOR..BIGGER GUNS and sometimes but not always  MORE GUNS, BETTER GUNS and that means you go FIRST! Mostly we wont  move up because even if we do most T9-10s especially BBs wont and cannot help because your behind some damn rock and cant see poop!

7-If you are so smart about your strategy, you go FIRST!!..see point 2

Id rather lose a battle then help snobby self entitled pay your way to T10 elitist know it all where over half of you are such lousy shots that its amazing you got to T9-10 at all.

Edited by Auriana
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 17
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
406
[R-F]
Members
679 posts
6,188 battles

This is the third one of these threads from you in the last 24 hours or so.  All are incendiary, all are stupid, and none of them do you stick around to respond to anyone's rebuttals.

Congratulations, you have earned your Troll Card.  Now please go away.

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles

my question remains: if one day you unlock your tier 9 ships, what do you do?

do you delete this account and start another one just to delete that account again when you get to T9?

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,118
[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,478 battles
2 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

This is the third one of these threads from you in the last 24 hours or so.  All are incendiary, all are stupid, and none of them do you stick around to respond to anyone's rebuttals.

Congratulations, you have earned your Troll Card.  Now please go away.

Oh, the OP already had that Troll Card.  Probably has it laminated, too.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
3 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

This is the third one of these threads from you in the last 24 hours or so.  All are incendiary, all are stupid, and none of them do you stick around to respond to anyone's rebuttals.

Congratulations, you have earned your Troll Card.  Now please go away.

what goes around comes around..if tier 9-10s are gonna be limp [edited] who lost their balls in tier 9-10 think they have the right to rage on people because they feel they are some form of superior virus or bacteria..then I can be a jerk on the forum and call u out. T9-10 play is horrible!

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,601
Members
17,842 posts
5,092 battles
13 minutes ago, Auriana said:

 

Id rather lose a battle then help snobby self entitled pay your way to T10 elitist know it all where over half of you are such lousy shots that its amazing you got to T9-10 at all.

That's why I win more battles than you.

I don't care who they are or what they say, if helping them helps win, then I do it.

Just because someone tells you to do something, and isn't nice about it, doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

I'm not even going to get into the irony of you calling others lousy shots. I get that you want to be cautious in a bottom-tier BB, but what's the point of surviving, when you're not close enough to outdamage a bottom tier CA?

I would rather have an arrogant teammate who has an idea how to win, than a teammate who would prefer to lose because their jimmies got rustled.

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
352
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,065 posts
8,857 battles

I guess leading by example doesn't fit your vocab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,559
[HINON]
Supertester
18,975 posts
12,488 battles
4 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

That's why I win more battles than you.

I don't care who they are or what they say, if helping them helps win, then I do it.

Just because someone tells you to do something, and isn't nice about it, doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

I'm not even going to get into the irony of you calling others lousy shots.

I would rather have an arrogant teammate who has an idea how to win, than a teammate who would prefer to lose because their jimmies got rustled.

Basically, everything you said.

Inb4 the OP replies with "but I play for fun" - yeah you really sound like you're having an absolute blast ..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
666
[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts

It's not the ship but the player - and it isn't limited to BBs, they can be found in any type of ship!

 

Coming here and demanding things sounds a lot like the very thing you are complaining about. There's a lot of anti 'insert ship type' or 'insert play mode' talk on the forum.  Better just to leave it at the door (in that particular game) and move on. I'm afraid your post is more likely to attract replies you're not going to like. :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,601
Members
17,842 posts
5,092 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

Basically, everything you said.

Inb4 the OP replies with "but I play for fun" - yeah you really sound like you're having an absolute blast ..

 

I hate to say "I'm better than you" to anyone, but some attitudes just trigger me lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,559
[HINON]
Supertester
18,975 posts
12,488 battles
Just now, Skpstr said:

I hate to say "I'm better than you" to anyone, but some attitudes just trigger me lol.

Once again, this is me completely agreeing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
80 posts
3,776 battles
3 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I hate to say "I'm better than you" to anyone, but some attitudes just trigger me lol.

I have come across the OP in games, both high and mid tier, what sticks out for me he is absolutely clueless, he does hardly any damage, reacts really strongly to in game tips from other players, has awful target selection, tunnel visions and cant seem to hit anything. He then blames everyone else. Just the worst kind of teammate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,509 battles

I'm not one to pull out the stat card often, but you seriously need to get off of your pedestal.  

Sub average players with bad Winrates have no right dictating what should and should not happen at high tiers.  You need to either Git Gud or go back to lower tiers.  Stop complaining about other people when you obviously are the problem.  You are why a lot of the playerbase of this game thinks there are "toxic" players.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,201
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,341 posts
9,433 battles

Thank You for your suggestion.

You will see that your involved participation and enthusiasm will improve our game.

We look forward to more ideas. 

Just post them here in the forums for all of us to marvel in your wisdom.

Again, thank you.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
3 minutes ago, XpliCT_PaiiN said:

I'm not one to pull out the stat card often, but you seriously need to get off of your pedestal.  

Sub average players with bad Winrates have no right dictating what should and should not happen at high tiers.  You need to either Git Gud or go back to lower tiers.  Stop complaining about other people when you obviously are the problem.  You are why a lot of the playerbase of this game thinks there are "toxic" players.  

go ahead

 

When a tier 9-10 team gets slaughtered like yesterday on Shards 3-12 of course the Tier 8 NC is to blame

 

blow me!

Edited by Auriana
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
25 minutes ago, jason199506 said:

my question remains: if one day you unlock your tier 9 ships, what do you do?

do you delete this account and start another one just to delete that account again when you get to T9?

im got to tier 10 on $7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
16 minutes ago, _WaveRider_ said:

It's not the ship but the player - and it isn't limited to BBs, they can be found in any type of ship!

 

Coming here and demanding things sounds a lot like the very thing you are complaining about. There's a lot of anti 'insert ship type' or 'insert play mode' talk on the forum.  Better just to leave it at the door (in that particular game) and move on. I'm afraid your post is more likely to attract replies you're not going to like. :Smile_honoring:

not demanding..all I want is people to leave people alone..If a player doesn't want to move up because he/she feels the situation is

A too dangerous

survivability is low

or chance of support is low..

then why the hell would a T9-10 expect me to move up..its just  not going to happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles
2 minutes ago, Auriana said:

im got to tier 10 on $7

hello there,  "Snob, Entitled & Know it All T9-T10 BB" player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
9 minutes ago, Aratnomis said:

I have come across the OP in games, both high and mid tier, what sticks out for me he is absolutely clueless, he does hardly any damage, reacts really strongly to in game tips from other players, has awful target selection, tunnel visions and cant seem to hit anything. He then blames everyone else. Just the worst kind of teammate.

I play the way I play..

i have some good games some great and some bad..

my job is to make sure my ship is floating at the end of the battle..outcome be dammned

In some battles i do lots and lots of damage and in some not..mostly those are the ones mostly packed with T-9-10

  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
1 minute ago, jason199506 said:

hello there,  "Snob, Entitled & Know it All T9-T10 BB" player

i don't have a tier 9 or 10 ship.

the gameplay at t-9-10 made me vomit so i sold iowa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles
12 minutes ago, Auriana said:

my job is to make sure my ship is floating at the end of the battle..outcome be dammned

that explains a lot

a LOT

you know......no one is forcing you to battle.....just open up a training room and sail around, your ship will be perfectly safe

 

**edit**

leave others alone

leave people that actually want to win games alone

stop going into battles with "all i want to do is survive this match" mentality

leave us alone, last thing we want is another BB on our team that does nothing but hide for his own survival

Edited by jason199506
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,320
[-K-]
Supertester
5,152 posts
8,945 battles
4 minutes ago, Auriana said:

my job is to make sure my ship is floating at the end of the battle..outcome be dammned

 

There's your problem. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×