You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Just_Call_Him_Dave

Looking to join a clan

14 comments in this topic

[EC]
Members
36 posts
1,212 battles

Tired wot player looking to join a clan and learn the game.  Not much to sau really i got some tier 3 4 ships and thats about it. Im level 14 too. Let me know guys thanks.

Im 36 and i do work 5 days a week and have family too so do bare that in mind thanks. Also would prefer  ts discord for comms.

Edited by Just_Call_Him_Dave

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,461 posts
6,631 battles
31 minutes ago, Just_Call_Him_Dave said:

Tired wot player looking to join a clan and learn the game.  Not much to sau really i got some tier 3 4 ships and thats about it. Im level 14 too. Let me know guys thanks.

Im 36 and i do work 5 days a week and have family too so do bare that in mind thanks. Also woukd prefer  ts for comms.

You are probably too inactive for us, we do prefer people who can be online 4 days a week and have a few more battles under their belt. But you are very welcome to visit us, hang around, look for div partners and advice. We can also redirect you to very helpful discord servers elsewhere.

https://discord.gg/62ahbD

drop by and say hi!

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,713 battles
40 minutes ago, Nocona said:

5a70fe6780a36_RecruitmentPoster6a.thumb.png.284f569049729f05af6e8af606c14dde.png

https://tsg4.enjin.com/recruitingprocess

(It's all about the TEAMWORK!)

Beat me to it.  We (TSG4) do have players at all levels (from very new to very experienced) and regular training.  I'd encourage you--whether you check us out or someone else--to be very candid in what you want / need and to make sure the clan is a mutual fit--if it isn't a mutual fit, there will be friction and an eventual parting of ways.  There are a lot of good clans out there.  Best of luck in your search.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,894 posts
3,268 battles

There's always my clan, newly created, [NWNG] NightWing Naval Guard

I am currently the only member of said clan (which is fine, created it for the bonuses anyway). So far the only bonus available, is a discount on the purchase of Tier 5 ships, not including premium ships.

As of now, I have no intention of partaking in clan battles, due to the fact that carriers will not be allowed to participate in the upcoming clan battle season. As such, you being busy 5 days a week, therefore not likely to be active all that long, will be a non-issue.

Right now, I am currently working towards bonuses that fit my play style, being a DD main, the -10% post-battle service cost, is my current mission. However, if DD is not your main, I'll be more than willing, to wait until I have the oil, to help benefit your play-style first, before getting benefits for my play-style.

And then there is what groomsiebelle said:

5 hours ago, groomsiebelle said:

I'd encourage you--whether you check us out or someone else--to be very candid in what you want / need and to make sure the clan is a mutual fit--if it isn't a mutual fit, there will be friction and an eventual parting of ways.

I completely agree with that sentiment, in its entirety(sp?).

Hope you find a clan fitting to your needs and to your wants as well. Your needs (in this case real-life), should be first priority, wouldn't want to join a clan, only to be kicked out for being too inactive.

[CAE]
Members
726 posts
1,771 battles

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from your name, I'm gonna take a guess and say you watch Jingles too XD

As long as you don't have any issues with Anime, or a bizarre, unreasonable hatred of Canadians (and why would you? We're just so damn lovable :p), you won't find a more laid-back clan than Canadian Anime Enthusiasts. Some of us can go days without being fully vertical :p

However, we do use Discord for comms, so if the TS think is a deal-breaker, then I'll just wish you luck in finding a clan.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey Dave, 

take a look at BWC, we have a 512 man server and we accept recruits from all ranks and levels. We provide training and a healthy, mature drama free environment.

cheers, 

C. 

Members
15 posts
1,311 battles

Hey if you are still looking for a clan then why don't you check out AOD over at clanaod.net since we are always looking for more people and you would not just be joining a WoWs clan but a community that has over 3000 members and covers over 17 games. Our only requirements is that you are fairly mature, are willing to use Team Speak as voice communication, and respect the rules we have that have kept the community running since 1999. If you have any questions or are interested please send me a PM over the forums or you can contact me ingame using the name plague125. We would love to have you with us and good luck on the battlefield.

[IN3PT]
Members
144 posts
2,564 battles

Hey if your looking for a clan I'd recommend one of my community ones our training clans are taught by our competitive teams which have had a lot of success in the most recent Kings of the Seas tournament

our discord is : https://discord.gg/tEpxzac

Edited by TKKS_Ras

[EC]
Members
36 posts
1,212 battles

well i cant seem to get hold of anyone in discord or ts. so if youre interested in picking up a guy please go to lengths and not just say hey check out these guys...why not actually do some leg work.

[TGC]
Members
45 posts
1,572 battles

We take tiers of all levels but prefer 5+ for oil gathering, so if you are just looking for something casual until you can level up. Feel free to join ours. 

[FF]
Members
496 posts
4,567 battles

We have a fully built base!

[FF 5 spots with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord