You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
penguinsstar

Public Test, Joining Clan cool down

7 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
43 posts
6,377 battles

Don't know where else to put this. Anyways I was on public test and created my own clan, and then left it as I needed people to participate in testing clan wars. Now I have this 3 day cool down where I can't join any clans, which is frustrating  to say the least as I now can't participate in basically what is half of the public test. Is there anything I can do? It's doubly frustrating that there is no warning of this cool down as far as I am aware off.

• Cool 1

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

Working as intended.

You can blame a certain superlative-propelled sporting clan, which shall of course remain nameless, for this.

• Cool 3

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,046 posts
9,267 battles

I think it is a good idea as well. Something that has been around in WOT forever too.

[HAG]
Beta Testers
317 posts
4,070 battles

I can see why it is a pain in test server but I think it is a good thing on live server. I think you also had to get 50 oil for your new clan before you get their benefits, annoying yes but also helps reduce clan jumping.

[PVE]
Members
8,794 posts
7,234 battles
13 minutes ago, justdags said:

I can see why it is a pain in test server but I think it is a good thing on live server. I think you also had to get 50 oil for your new clan before you get their benefits, annoying yes but also helps reduce clan jumping.

You have to get an amount of oil equal to clan level x 10. So, if you join a level 8 clan, you need 80 oil to get the building benefits. Level 10, 100 oil, level 11, 110 oil, etc.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,440 posts
6,631 battles
3 hours ago, penguinsstar said:

Don't know where else to put this. Anyways I was on public test and created my own clan, and then left it as I needed people to participate in testing clan wars. Now I have this 3 day cool down where I can't join any clans, which is frustrating  to say the least as I now can't participate in basically what is half of the public test. Is there anything I can do? It's doubly frustrating that there is no warning of this cool down as far as I am aware off.

thankyou for testing the clan wars inter clan transfers cooldown. 3 days is progress, perhaps they could make it a solid 7 day week..

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,323 posts
9,387 battles
2 hours ago, justdags said:

These folks were not concerned with 'benefits'.  They simply didn't need them.

They were manipulating the entire clan battle system to make sure their original clan stayed at #1, and everyone else was dragged down.

THREE DAY COOLDOWN ???   Huh?   Clan battles are only 3-4 days a week.  They should have made cooldown a week.