HMCS_Devilfish

Computer crashes

3 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
Members
4,681 posts
7,503 battles

This just started happening ,in game playing and right in the middle of battle the computer just shuts down, one second good millisecond later .. off I reboot get back into game last about 30 seconds than same thing, anyone else had this happen ?running windowes 10 ..6000 games no major issues

[R_N_R]
Members
1 post
2,999 battles

Hey, new to the forums but I have had a similar issue before. It may help to check your CPU temp. I ended up a bit hot and it was going in to safety shutdown mode. Blew out the heat sink and haven't had an issue since. Hope that helps.

[CAST]
Members
1,171 posts
7,199 battles

I am here checking the same issue.  I haven't had game crashes since an update caused some issues well before December.  Now, since the last update, I have had a few crashes and restarts, and 2 in just the last couple of games.  There is also an issue with loss of focus in the chat window that has returned.  That one had been fixed too, and its back again.  I checked up on the game crash and its an exception fault caused by the program trying to access a protected memory address.  It is definatitely a game program issue, or a whole bunch of us suddenly had memory go bad at the same time.

A few in our clan have had crashes too, so its not just me.  I hope it gets fixed quickly.