You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
enderland07

Anyone else have the operation completely glitch out with transports not moving?

7 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
Members
1,963 posts
6,553 battles

Just "played" the operation where the transport ships got stuck - time got stuck, too. After a while, we... pushed the transport into the harbor and then immediately lost because we didn't clear the harbor (????) even though all the ships were dead. I'm kind of annoyed since I lost out on a full set of special flags due to the glitch though.

I'm guessing something stopped clientside updates and then the game finally got "back" when we pushed the lead transport into the harbor, which said "20 minutes!" and since it never spawned the next few waves, it called it a loss.

Anyone else have experiences like this?

@DefenderBob@drydocean either of you have replays?

Edited by enderland07

[INTEL]
Members
747 posts
7,860 battles

Had a match in Raptor Rescue where Raptor just stopped moving. Woulda been a Tactical Expertise 5 star win too.

[WFR]
Members
433 posts

that one happened to me last night. we were such a dangerous team too, every target down, each of us had maybe 200 hp off the top.

As a sidenote, 'little trouble' missouri also did not spawn. Wondering if that had something to do with it.

A warship chatroom was born though. 10/10 way better than VRchat.

[MIA-A]
Members
1,963 posts
6,553 battles
6 hours ago, SinisterSe7en said:

that one happened to me last night. we were such a dangerous team too, every target down, each of us had maybe 200 hp off the top.

As a sidenote, 'little trouble' missouri also did not spawn. Wondering if that had something to do with it.

A warship chatroom was born though. 10/10 way better than VRchat.

Maybe something serverside was messed up.

I think our MO didn't spawn either.

[_TXT_]
Members
14 posts
8,153 battles

Hey man, just saw this post ( I dont check the forums much).

Dry has got the replay, so the glorious AtlantaTrain, pushing the convoy ships is preserved in history - up to the point of it entering the circle where were is says we loose.

And yes, Momo was a no-show for us as well. 

[MIA-A]
Members
1,963 posts
6,553 battles
1 hour ago, DefenderBob said:

Hey man, just saw this post ( I dont check the forums much).

Dry has got the replay, so the glorious AtlantaTrain, pushing the convoy ships is preserved in history - up to the point of it entering the circle where were is says we loose.

And yes, Momo was a no-show for us as well. 

I wonder if we should post that somewhere?