You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Haven't seen a Teamkiller in a While

7 comments in this topic

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts

I was TKed by Tirpitz. I was in Gaede, there was Atago to my left going in my direction and Tirpitz beyond that going in the opposite direction, all very close. The Atago torpedoed Tirpitz, and the guy says in chat, "oh yeah, I can play that game, too". He missed Atago at almost point-blank range, the Atago sailed behind an island, and one of those torpedoes slammed into me and I sunk. All I said was, "enjoy the pink".

:cap_hmm:

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles

that's what I usually say if one of them liquidates me. ....I remember an old Whimsical Will bit on the Dr. Demento show saying that cops in (I'm not going to say which country) were being made to wear Hello Kitty gear after some small infraction. ...with NFL players wearing pink shoes etc. for breast cancer awareness the past few years, that doesn't sound that out-there anymore. ...once it's a thing. ....

... ....as for the OP, it started me checking my memory for how few already TK pinks I've seen at the beginning of matches. ...I think the trend is way down. ...It could be confirmation bias on my part.

...but then my suspicions during the holidays were that pink% was way up (because of holiday stress and the concomitant drinking...)

Members
1,238 posts
8,932 battles
1 minute ago, khorender_1 said:

They apologized at least , it happens or is this passive aggressive ranting ? 

they apologized, yes.... ....but what's funny to me is that s/he leads with a simple declarative "torps coming your way". .......not, as I would've those times I inevitably eff up and don't see somebody.... "lookout....!"

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,254 battles
32 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

That is, until just now.

tk.jpg.0b8234cb537f07aca647637014e1c7c2.jpg

Maybe they didn't like your Ann Murray Parody!!. Sorry Snarg.