You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Las3rB33m

Returning Player

6 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
48 battles

Hey,

Returning player here after a long hiatus. I played Tanks and Warships for a long time almost every day. I guess it got tiring after a while. Anyway, it looks like I haven't missed much of anything

Edited by Las3rB33m
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,819 posts
7,254 battles
6 minutes ago, Las3rB33m said:

Hey,

Returning player here after a long hiatus. I played Tanks and Warships for a long time almost every day. I guess it got tiring after a while. Anyway, it looks like I haven't missed much of anything

Thomas Slauson

Did you have to start over? If so, try this code https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/OwpAraz to get a Diana and Texas.

Welcome back. Lots of cool things have changed in the last year and even more from before that I understand.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
573 posts
4,535 battles

Welcome back!

There would have been some changes the most notable being smoke. I.e. BBs can't fire from smoke and remain hidden. 

Hope you enjoy it this time around as there are  lot of fun ship's out there

Members
1,777 posts
17,335 battles
2 minutes ago, Las3rB33m said:

Cool. Thanks a lot guys

The smoke firing affects more than just BBs...under concealment of each ship it gives the stats of range of detection after firing from smoke.

Not sure if you were around when invisi-firing went away but now all ships are detectable to the range of their gun fire when not in smoke...that's been around for a long while now but not sure how long you've been away.