RUSSIANRUSHER123

Is there any way to get the missouri by paying?

14 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
2,151 battles

so i recently got back into world of warships and heard the news that the missouri is going to be removed ive always wanted to get it ive been on it at a museum in real life as well but i don't really have enough time to get it i don't know if there's a way i can pay for it? could not find any good type of topic categories. i do not think this is possible but the only reason i'm trying is just to see if its possible  and if it is i would probably want to get it

[-DPF-]
Members
769 posts
8,104 battles

The key is that you need both 750,000 elite XP on your other ships, and about $130 worth of doubloons to convert it all to FXP, and then you can get the ship.  Without the elite XP to convert, you cannot purchase it.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,496 posts
2,050 battles

The only way to get it is via 750,000 Free XP. However, you can convert elite ship XP (XP from ships with all modules, including the next ship, researched). to FXP with doubloons. The ratio is 25 XP for 1 doubloon. So if you have 750K XP laying around, you can pay about 30K doubloons ($120) to get the XP for the MO. If you don't have that XP, sorry, no way to get it. The idea is that you have to have some experience before buying a T9 ship.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,496 posts
2,050 battles
1 minute ago, RUSSIANRUSHER123 said:

i dont have the xp

Then no. Sorry.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,943 posts
12,460 battles
3 minutes ago, RUSSIANRUSHER123 said:

i dont have the xp

Then you're out of luck. I'd happily sell you some of mine, but ...

• Bad 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,849 posts
5,548 battles

If you wanted to really grind, then convert, you could do it, but I don't know how far away you are.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,335 posts
9,418 battles

Free XP can be converted from

1) XP earned on Premium Ships

2) Ship XP earned on complete (elite) grind ships. (not to be confused with Elite XP for captain training).

Click on the box under your Free XP balance and see what you have.

MusashiCount.jpg

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

One thing you might want to double check is that you're ships that are main techtree have all the modules purchased for them. 

If you forget to purchase the modules all the accrued exp on the ship cannot be converted. 

A good example is Cleveland, most prefer the faster rotation of the stock guns VS the faster RoF and slower Traverse of the "upgrade"

So ensuring that all the modules are purchased  might get you significantly closer to the Dubloons to FExp conversion numbers you need. 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
416 posts
12,635 battles
1 hour ago, Ivlerlin said:

One thing you might want to double check is that you're ships that are main techtree have all the modules purchased for them. 

If you forget to purchase the modules all the accrued exp on the ship cannot be converted. 

A good example is Cleveland, most prefer the faster rotation of the stock guns VS the faster RoF and slower Traverse of the "upgrade"

So ensuring that all the modules are purchased  might get you significantly closer to the Dubloons to FExp conversion numbers you need. 

You only need to research all modules, plus the next ship in tier (except tier 10, of course) for a ship to have elite status.  You don't have to purchase them.  The key point is that you are spending ship XP, and not credits.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
6 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

You only need to research all modules, plus the next ship in tier (except tier 10, of course) for a ship to have elite status.  You don't have to purchase them.  The key point is that you are spending ship XP, and not credits.

Thanks for clarifying my post. I ment purchase modules with exp, not credits.