Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

World of CV's Yesterday for me

7 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,911 battles

Yeah so my struggle continues to be on good teams and or do well of late.....  enough already Wargaming,  I'll buy back premium time geez just chill already lol.

But anyway wow so yesterday i played several battles and I had 10 out of 18 games involving a CV.

So 5 DD teams with a CV and only like 1 or 2 cruisers per side were common all day for me.

Throw in a few more games where i completely just went Potato and found some other DD's shiny fishes.

I finally had one game on shatter and by some miracle was on Austia's team and not on the opposite side.

The one game where i was not running for my life the whole time and i could kinda roam around.

But did anyone other than me experience a lot of CV's yesterday?

Members
4,750 posts
5,482 battles
11 minutes ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

But did anyone other than me experience a lot of CV's yesterday?

Yes.

It was.... odd.

[-BRS-]
Members
1,613 posts
13,255 battles

At least every other game there's a aircraft carrier or two

And most of the time my teams carriers are newbies are just don't give a poop

So the gaming experience is not been enjoyable

Members
50 posts
4,161 battles

Depends on the tier at VIII I didn't meet any CV except when I played one myself...at tier 5-6 yeah indeed. 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
196 posts
5,670 battles

CV's are much more prevalent in mid tiers.. as opposed to high tiers - so that could have been it.  

[APOC-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
96 posts
4,066 battles

The pain of CVs is real, the skill mismatches are so riduclous. When the enemy CV can clear off a DD or two on your team within the first few minutes, and meanwhile your CV is still figuring out how to strafe (in a tier 9 no less) you know the match is going nowhere.

It's so frustrating how disproportional their influence on the match is. Effectively disabling concealment for your entire team, meanwhile your CV likely has no clue what spotting is or why they would do it, leaving you in the dark.

It's amazing how such a fundamentally broken class continues to exist in this game, unchanged, only acknowledge in passing as a problem by Wargaming.

If they are too unbalanced in CW to be allowed, then why does that not also apply in Randoms?

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
12 minutes ago, IronSoldier said:

The pain of CVs is real, the skill mismatches are so riduclous. When the enemy CV can clear off a DD or two on your team within the first few minutes, and meanwhile your CV is still figuring out how to strafe (in a tier 9 no less) you know the match is going nowhere.

It's so frustrating how disproportional their influence on the match is. Effectively disabling concealment for your entire team, meanwhile your CV likely has no clue what spotting is or why they would do it, leaving you in the dark.

It's amazing how such a fundamentally broken class continues to exist in this game, unchanged, only acknowledge in passing as a problem by Wargaming.

If they are too unbalanced in CW to be allowed, then why does that not also apply in Randoms?

Because even Ranked is RANDOM and for that matter so is CB because even then you only control who you are with and your ship make up, the rest is " yes " random, "KotS" is the only one that isn't, then again I find that playstyle boring but to each their own..

Sign in to follow this