Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Doomlock

The mighty Hindenburg is mine.

45 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Hi guys! 

 

I have gotten my 4th T10 last night, and it's the pride of the German cruiser line, Hindenburg.

I8Kz29J.jpg

Screenshotted in German-esque Hunter camo.

 

I look forward to playing this ship in CB and randoms, she is a lot of fun.

 

A bit of thanks to @Pulicat for the inspiration on part of my ship build, spotter plane mod, and spotter plane.

 

Fair winds and following seas captains! :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,119
[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, Doomlock said:

Hi guys!

I have gotten my 4th T10 last night, and it's the pride of the German cruiser battleship line, Hindenburg.

FTFY. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,564
[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,548 posts
13,992 battles

Congrats on getting the most Multi Role Cruiser of Tier X.  Except for Radar, she has an answer for practically anything.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,487
Members
6,619 posts
25,219 battles

Congrats!

Had her for a while. Excellent ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[-K-]
Members
5,040 posts
8,925 battles
17 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Enjoy your new battleship. 

 

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
571
[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, WoWS Community Contributors
1,947 posts
8,799 battles

Welcome to the Church of Hindenburg, my son.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
594 posts
4,414 battles

I've already been chat-banned several times thanks to your kind.

Congrats, but I'm going to lose my mind more than once against you, methinks.

Frigging Hindys.....

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,360 posts
3,915 battles
33 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Hi guys! 

 

I have gotten my 4th T10 last night, and it's the pride of the German cruiser line, Hindenburg.

I8Kz29J.jpg

Screenshotted in German-esque Hunter camo.

 

I look forward to playing this ship in CB and randoms, she is a lot of fun.

 

A bit of thanks to @Pulicat for the inspiration on part of my ship build, spotter plane mod, and spotter plane.

 

Fair winds and following seas captains! :Smile_honoring:

tenor.gif

I always see these people getting tier 10 wannabe battleships and wonder "why not just get a battleship instead?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
594 posts
4,414 battles
Just now, Cruiser_Fiume said:

tenor.gif

I always see these people getting tier 10 wannabe battleships and wonder "why not just get a battleship instead?"

Cuz mobility, harder-to-hit citadel, plus torpedoes, and oh yeah, still capable of citadeling battleships while keeping them lit with a 8-second reload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,492 battles

just swapped spotter plane mod on it last night

shouldve dont it earlier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
448 posts
7,474 battles

 

One great thing about the Hindy and a big reason for it's popularity is it's versatility - it can snipe, kite, and brawl effectively, and you can kit the ship out for your playstyle - i.e. reload mod vs. range mod.

Enjoy.

 

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,020 posts
2,946 battles
14 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

Cuz mobility, harder-to-hit citadel, plus torpedoes, and oh yeah, still capable of citadeling battleships while keeping them lit with a 8-second reload.

Her mobility is average, her citadel really isn't that hard to hit, it just sin't enormous, she can only citadel battleships at close to medium range if they present completely flat broadside nd every other T10 cruiser can do it too, so she's nothing special, her torps only have 6km of range and are thus near useless. Factor in her completely garbage HE shells and lack of radar or anything that separates her from the crowd except extra AP shell damage, and you've got the worst T10 cruiser in the game.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
594 posts
4,414 battles
Just now, goldeagle1123 said:

Her mobility is average, her citadel really isn't that hard to hit, it just sin't enormous, she can only citadel battleships at close to medium range if they present completely flat broadside nd every other T10 cruiser can do it too, so she's nothing special, her torps only have 6km of range and are thus near useless. Factor in her completely garbage HE shells and lack of radar or anything that separates her from the crowd except extra AP shell damage, and you've got the worst T10 cruiser in the game.

I have citadeled a Hindy twice. And that was at 17 klicks. So I don't know who you're driving against. But my experience is way different against them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
448 posts
7,474 battles
Just now, goldeagle1123 said:

Her mobility is average, her citadel really isn't that hard to hit, it just sin't enormous, she can only citadel battleships at close to medium range if they present completely flat broadside nd every other T10 cruiser can do it too, so she's nothing special, her torps only have 6km of range and are thus near useless. Factor in her completely garbage HE shells and lack of radar or anything that separates her from the crowd except extra AP shell damage, and you've got the worst T10 cruiser in the game.

 

Garbage HE shells?

Worst tier 10 cruiser in the game?

Pass me whatever you are smoking...

 

...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,020 posts
2,946 battles
2 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

I have citadeled a Hindy twice. And that was at 17 klicks. So I don't know who you're driving against. But my experience is way different against them.

 

1 minute ago, Dr_Powderfinger said:

 

Garbage HE shells?

Worst tier 10 cruiser in the game?

Pass me whatever you are smoking...

 

...

 

Unless she got some massive buff in the past few months, she as always been mediocre at best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,564
[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,548 posts
13,992 battles
5 minutes ago, goldeagle1123 said:

Her mobility is average, her citadel really isn't that hard to hit, it just sin't enormous, she can only citadel battleships at close to medium range if they present completely flat broadside nd every other T10 cruiser can do it too, so she's nothing special, her torps only have 6km of range and are thus near useless. Factor in her completely garbage HE shells and lack of radar or anything that separates her from the crowd except extra AP shell damage, and you've got the worst T10 cruiser in the game.

Worst Tier X Cruiser?  Seriously?

aAJfWOj.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,492 battles
Just now, goldeagle1123 said:

 

Unless she got some massive buff in the past few months, she as always been mediocre at best.

do you know about the HE pen buff?

hind HE is the best tier X cruiser HE atm (imo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,492 battles
6 minutes ago, goldeagle1123 said:

her citadel really isn't that hard to hit

 

5 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

I have citadeled a Hindy twice. And that was at 17 klicks. So I don't know who you're driving against. But my experience is way different against them.

wut?

im comfused

you two are pretty much saying the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×