You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Yet Another Error

6 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
1,213 posts
7,650 battles

Whelp it appears that spending hundreds of dollars on a game does not imply quality. I'd just done an Operation in Nerai with my Gadjah and figured I should see how Atlanta did since that's a popular one. So I hit the play button and I'm immediately DC'd. I hit Connect and it does buttkiss. I don't even get some sort of message telling me my password is incorrect or anything. I just have the loading symbol and then it goes right back to the login screen. So I hit Connect again and the game crashes. So I reload and get another crash after three failed login attempts. Finally, I get back in only now it's far to late o do anything except watch the action from afar. So, I figure that maybe things will be better now that I finally got a load so I pay 75k for a mission order and end Atlanta back out again. Only to be immediately disconnected. Can someone explain this kind of weird crapand why it happens? I was just fine the first time and then the next two times I'm ejected without so much as an "If you please" Seriously, I've experienced more crashes with WoWS then with all my other games combined. And considering I've been gaming for the past sixteen and a half years and WoWS has only been public for about 2 and 1/3, that should tell Wargaming something.

[HINON]
Members
8,840 posts

Hmm wierd, might try a support ticket. Could also try the repair tool in the launcher and see if that corrects the problem barring a reinstall.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
44 posts
6,388 battles

I have this EXACT problem. Happened for me twice today and both in operation Narai (may or may not be coincidence since it's the only thing I play other than co-op). It was a disconnect upon clicking the battle button (possibly past the mm screen) and when I get dc'd to login screen clicking login just loads (spinney circle with dark filter) for a while but gets reset back to the login screen. Had to restart client and then log in again to finally be able to get into battle. 

Might be the same problem as this 

[808]
Supertester
850 posts
4,860 battles

Sometimes updates just do not install properly for some people.  If you haven't done a fresh reinstall of the game in awhile I would suggest you do that.  When you pile on update after update eventually you get some file corruption.  Just make sure after you uninstall you manually delete the game folder if it is still there.  Otherwise it may not overwrite the corrupted file and you still have a problem.

Members
3,413 posts
6,072 battles

It is software - there are a zillion different possible reasons and the devs have zero ability to test against every hardware, driver, OS, combinations to test against. Literally a million or more combinations and that is before testing with OSs that have been installed for years on machines and many other factors.

[DAKI]
Members
621 posts
6,129 battles

just got this two it took hitting the start button for the launcher multiple times before it ran!

two times in a row now.