You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dougt92

When is update 0.7.2 coming out?

9 comments in this topic

[HKG]
Members
1 post
6,561 battles

I just found out that the Missouri is going away with update 0.7.2. I want to get it before it goes away, so I wanted to know how much time I have left before 0.7.2 is released.

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,676 battles

There are variations on the question in several other threads.

Short answer is that we don't know, but soon.

Longer version:

We are finishing the testing on 0.7.1 on the Public Test Server now.  There is every reason to expect that it will drop next Wednesday, 7 Feb.  Certainly no later than the following week.

Based on the last few patches, it seems to be two sessions of testing before the next release.  However, it is possible that there will only be one session.

Worst case (for getting Missouri) would be one test session over the weekend after 0.7.1 and then drop 0.7.2, so only one more week.

Most likely is a week before the next Public Test.  There is also the possibility that there will be two sessions of Test.  This gives us a three week cycle before 0.7.2.

This gives a window from 14 Feb to 28 Feb.

Likely no sooner than 21 Feb.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,579 battles

WG has stated they like to keep a 3 week patch cycle. So I suspect we'll see 0.7.1 next week and 0.7.2 will follow 3 weeks later. But something could happen to delay the next two patches but I wouldn't count on it. 

Good luck getting the Mighty Show Me the MOney.

[TBOW]
Beta Testers
3,261 posts
649 battles

YeOldTraveller is pretty much right on about this. Sometimes these things change but typically, he is correct. 

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, WoWS Community Contributors
1,948 posts
8,811 battles

@YeOldeTraveller Is largely correct.  For the past couple of years, the game has operated on 3 week cycles in between patches; this is borne out by the patch notes available on the wiki (which I update every 3 weeks). 

I would expect 0.7.2 on 28 February.  Nothing is written in stone, but they've held to that schedule fairly regularly for a while now, only missing occasionally it due to holidays and such.

[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,064 posts
8,834 battles

How far from are you?

[W-L-O]
Members
3 posts
1,932 battles

Any updates on when 7.2 will drop?  I still have a ways to go but I really want to pick her up.  Not just case she is a good ship but the state of Missouri is my home state.  I am going to have to convert all my exp but if the update is the 28th or later I think I should be able to get enough.  My wallet is not going to like me but this has been a long term goal since I started playing and unfortunately has become a short term goal.