Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
centarina

not getting hsf portrait from standard container

36 comments in this topic

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I've signed up and been  getting  pretty much 3 containers since the event started.     I've gotten the portrait out of  special container from musashi, but I have not received any from  regular loot container.    with 10 container from musashi and 1 extra, I have gotten 22 portrait, but have not gotten any more. 

I've sent in a ticket about this and described the situation,  but they told me that I am receiving portrait from loot container and there is no problem. (pointing to my 22 that I have received)    seems like they have issue with reading comprehension.     Anyone else have this issue? seems like something is bugged on my account.  

• Bad 2

[TAFY3]
Beta Testers
429 posts
5,908 battles

As with all of the other collections you do not get a collection item in every crate.  It took me a long while to finish the Yamamoto collection, and I expect it will take awhile to finish the HSF collection.  You have 10K battles, and have probably participated in the other collection events.  You should be aware of this already.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,441 battles

The portraits drop at a rate of about one in three in normal boxes.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I have gotten 0  from standard container since it started, which is over 20 containers.  I just find it strange.    I am keeping on eye on it.      as I've said, I have received it from musashi's special box and  1 special  free one for starting the campaign.  but nothing else.    

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,160 battles

Did you enable collecting on the HSF collection or do you still have the Yamamoto collection active? You can only have one collection active. 

If you go to your collection page and the icon at the top for the HSF collection is silver, then it's not set to be active. 

[SIMP]
Members
990 posts
36 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

they should bump it to 100% drop rate

Agreed.

I have been pretty diligent about trying to get containers, and with this 'hit or miss' drop rate, I'm not sure I will get enough to finish the collection by the deadline - especially since duplicates seem to drop on the rare times I do get a portrait. 

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,250 battles

Thanks for explaining this. It is in fact true... a HSF drop does not appear in every container earned. It is random and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Good luck!

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles
3 minutes ago, h9k_a said:

Did you enable collecting on the HSF collection or do you still have the Yamamoto collection active? You can only have one collection active. 

If you go to your collection page and the icon at the top for the HSF collection is silver, then it's not set to be active. 

Fudge. I did not know that, certainly explains why I haven't been getting any of the Yamamoto collectibles. If I knew that I would never have started the HSF collectibles. Well that stinks.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I  finished the yamamoto campaign   3 days into the collection.      so it could be that it didn't turn on after yamamoto campaign got finished,.  I waited until I was done with yamamoto as well as musashi boxes plus 3 days before I sent in the ticket.   that was yesterday.  

Edited by centarina

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
54 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Thanks for explaining this. It is in fact true... a HSF drop does not appear in every container earned. It is random and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Good luck!

Thank you.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,254 posts
24,681 battles
54 minutes ago, centarina said:

I  finished the yamamoto campaign   3 days into the collection.      so it could be that it didn't turn on after yamamoto campaign got finished,.  I waited until I was done with yamamoto as well as musashi boxes plus 3 days before I sent in the ticket.   that was yesterday.  

There's a checkbox in the Collections section that enables getting the items from random containers.  Maybe that didn't get turned on?

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,978 battles

Did you know that it doesn't drop an item with every drop? It's random whether or not you get them in regular containers. 

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I knew it was random, that is why I waited  until I opened 20 crate  or more.     

26 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

There's a checkbox in the Collections section that enables getting the items from random containers.  Maybe that didn't get turned on?

I found out that on one collection page,  this was disabled, but enabled on rest of the pages.    I have enabled it on that one page.    not sure how one page got disabled.     I will report if I start getting them. 

[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles

make sure you go to your collections tab and opt in to collect those portraits,  if you are running another collection at the same time, you can't do both.  I had to select  "collect" to start getting them

I knew it was random, that is why I waited  until I opened 20 crate  or more.     

I found out that on one collection page,  this was disabled, but enabled on rest of the pages.    I have enabled it on that one page.    not sure how one page got disabled.     I will report if I start getting them. 

beat me to it.

Edited by Shadowrigger1

[5BS]
Members
4,465 posts

I got them about once every three containers. It took, with 10 from Yamato and 10 from Musashi, about 33-36 normal crates to finish the collection, getting a total of 25 doubles.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles

I haven't been recording it, but I also feel like it's been 1 in 3 to 1 in 5. Definitely not as common as I'd have hoped :Smile_sceptic:

[SF-3]
Members
1,431 posts
7,879 battles
1 hour ago, pikohan said:

I haven't been recording it, but I also feel like it's been 1 in 3 to 1 in 5. Definitely not as common as I'd have hoped :Smile_sceptic:

Me as well, seems like about 15% ish drop rate. 

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,031 battles

YOU NEED TO TURN ON COLLECTING IN YOUR PROFILE UNDER THE HSF COLLECTION TAB.

IT IS NOT ON BY DEFAULT.

Members
287 posts
4,288 battles

I always take the More Signals containers.  It seems for me like 1/3 of the time I just get the regular container contents, 1/3 of the time I get those 3 items plus the HSF portrait, and 1/3 of the time the HSF portrait replaces one of the normal items.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

Biggest thing I want to say though is the lack of knowledge on the part of support.  they told me no problem found based on drops I got from special box.     which has led me to here.  lol. 

Sign in to follow this