You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
APA_204

If WG were to grant you three (baby steps) small wishes......

110 comments in this topic

Members
2,457 posts
12,175 battles

1) The Yamato gun sound on the Musashi

2) Long term missions to grind for specific upgrade modules.

3) Account wide premium auto resupply option.

Image result for three wishes

[HINON]
Supertester
18,934 posts
12,460 battles
15 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

1) The Yamato gun sound on the Musashi

Is coming.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,049 posts
9,289 battles

1) A ship only I can have that goes 60kts and has 100% ram protection as well as 450k HP

2) Same ship earns 10 mil credits for every ram

3) Same ship guaranteed to win every match

Those are my small wishes @Radar_X please make it happen.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
16 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

1) A ship only I can have that goes 60kts and has 100% ram protection as well as 450k HP

2) Same ship earns 10 mil credits for every ram

3) Same ship guaranteed to win every match

Those are my small wishes @Radar_X please make it happen.

:Smile_teethhappy:

1. A free Elite Ship XP conversion for my 1.8M ESXP so that I could get Musashi, Nelson and my 16 point Baltimore captain to 19 points.

2. A SC with 5 million Elite Captain XP so that I can make some other 19pt captains.

3. A Military Month contributor flag please. Pretty please?

@Radar_X, see my grown up WOWs wish list doesn't require modeling or coding like some other players. :Smile_teethhappy:

This is my designated puppy dog eyes surrogate as I have allergies and my eyes are watery and not cute. :Smile_teethhappy:

6aed997b64b8260c55b2da13877a8054.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,212 posts
6,433 battles

I would melt them into one wish, and ask them to fix the UI for Players who Play with a 4k Resolution. Please WG, this is badly needed.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SPTR]
Members
25,650 posts
10,824 battles

1) Me as a unique French commander 

Special traits: - "chief engineer wants to work overtime" increases action time of the engine boost consumables by 12% upon "double strike" achievement.

- "expert helmsman" Increases engine power while under 10kts and decreases ruddershift time by 18% upon "High Caliber" achievement.

2) mvp on Winning team in awarded 100 doubloons, limited to once per day.

3) a Free For All gamemode that's only active for a few hours on the weekend day on the Ocean map without mm restrictions for up to 8 players in a match.

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,352 battles

1: more wishes.

2: All BBs get a citadel I can actually hit.

3: No more AP DBs.

4: USN DB accuracy fixed

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,384 posts
10,165 battles
34 minutes ago, Lert said:

Is coming.

X2 - I posted a video about it somewhere here on the site from a CC. Might have been Notser who announced it.

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,947 battles

1) Aircraft carrier UI rework to make them interesting for me to want to play

2) Less "dummy-proof" battleships with underwater citadels and better concealment than same-tier cruisers

3) More map variation.  Scale maps so that low tier ships can play on high tier maps and high tier ships can play on low tier maps

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Throw -2/+2 out of a 40 story window. Replace with -1/+1.

A true "skill based" mode.

Sandbox server so the community can test their ideas.

If I had a 4th..

Story driven operations mode for multiplayer and single player. 

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 4

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,375 posts
7,962 battles

That I could combine the last 2 to a bigger wish that we finally get CV's properly balanced (the changes we need, which includes nerfs and buffs)while still having choices in how we play like AS and strike setups.

Or - USN DB's buffed for HE ones (HP/Accuracy)

free conversion or credits conversion of excess ship xp to free xp (I could buy a Mo, Musashi, and Nelson for myself, a friend, and maybe one of theirs).

Accelerated captain training so that that XP doesn't just build up again, and that a captain NOT at 19 points can be trained faster in matches, especially on my premium ships. 

[5BS]
Members
4,494 posts

1) Same WoT's/WoWP's style elite Commander XP earning rate for elited/premium ships. That is to say, the option to turn on, on elited and premium ships, to have 100% of the earned XP go to the commander. Wouldn't take much work and would be a huge quality of life improvement in the game, making keeping whole trees of ships much less of a burden on commander training and make premiums more worthwhile.

2) A free-look camera in port. I like the new camera, a whole lot, but I still would want a free look, noclip camera in port so that I can look at, or from, any angle, height, or orientation of a ship. WGing puts a lot of work into these ship models, let us view them at our leisure in the way we want. T

3) The ability to respec just a specific number of points; on most ships in the same, single line, the base-line Tier 1, 2, and even 3 perks are likely all the same, but Tier 4 may be wildly different from one tier to the next (like, for example, shifting from CL's that want to have IFHE to CA's where IFHE is 100% useless) so if I want to respec as I move a captain from tier-to-tier, I don't want to spend 100's of thousands of elite XP or hundreds of gold to respec many skills I'm just gona put exactly the same. Let me choose to just respec the last 4 points place, or the last 6, or whatever.

• Cool 3

Members
2,748 posts
6,242 battles

1. Be able to buy any signal flags in the Premium Shop.

2. Change my captain skills for free.

3. Know what the crap those Japanese Anime captains are screaming.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,940 posts

Nerf Imperator Nikolai so it can be sellable.

A free XP premium that isn't a battleship.

A PvE scenario that doesn't have any bloody aircraft carriers, preferably a historical one like Jutland or Tsushima.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
4,715 posts
2,408 battles

1: A 19 point British BB captain so I don't have to switch my one BB captain between the Warspite and the KGV.

2: A huge-*ss amount of gold so I can convert the free XP I have sitting around.

3: A huge-*ss amount of credits so I can finally buy the Iowa and the Bismarck and re-buy the Kiev and Nagato.

[USCC2]
Members
3,428 posts

1. That the other type ships will get similar release as the Missouri and Musashi.

2. That instead of releasing new stuff, they might look at certain ships (all types all tiers) that are at the bottom of their tiers in many categories and have been so for a long time.

3. That they continue to look at all their player base and try their best to continue to support them all. Thank you WG! :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
7 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

1) Same WoT's/WoWP's style elite Commander XP earning rate for elited/premium ships. That is to say, the option to turn on, on elited and premium ships, to have 100% of the earned XP go to the commander. Wouldn't take much work and would be a huge quality of life improvement in the game, making keeping whole trees of ships much less of a burden on commander training and make premiums more worthwhile.

2) A free-look camera in port. I like the new camera, a whole lot, but I still would want a free look, noclip camera in port so that I can look at, or from, any angle, height, or orientation of a ship. WGing puts a lot of work into these ship models, let us view them at our leisure in the way we want. T

3) The ability to respec just a specific number of points; on most ships in the same, single line, the base-line Tier 1, 2, and even 3 perks are likely all the same, but Tier 4 may be wildly different from one tier to the next (like, for example, shifting from CL's that want to have IFHE to CA's where IFHE is 100% useless) so if I want to respec as I move a captain from tier-to-tier, I don't want to spend 100's of thousands of elite XP or hundreds of gold to respec many skills I'm just gona put exactly the same. Let me choose to just respec the last 4 points place, or the last 6, or whatever.

#1 is a money maker for doubloons to convert Elite Ship XP, so I don't think that will happen.

#2 YES!, Oh yes, this would be great.

#3, see #1

7 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

1. Be able to buy any signal flags in the Premium Shop.

2. Change my captain skills for free.

#1 Would be actual pay to win. The economic flags just make the grind faster, not make it easier to survive or sink someone in battle. I would be very against selling anything but economic flags.

#2 See #1 for _RC1138

#3 :Smile_teethhappy: I think it is funny how excited they get when you get set on fire or torpedoes are incoming. I can usually guess the gist of what they are saying. It was suggested in another thread for there to be english subtitles like in the anime shows you can see copied to the US.

[5BS]
Members
4,494 posts
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

#1 is a money maker for doubloons to convert Elite Ship XP, so I don't think that will happen.

I doubt anyone converts *ship* XP to elite Commander XP. Free XP to unlock ships and modules sure, but Captains take ~5 million XP to go 0 to 19, and hundreds of thousands of XP to go from single points at the higher numbers. That translates into, literally, hundreds of dollars for single captains. So no, that option to use elite ships to fast train captains would not hurt their bottom line. And remember, WoT's, which is highly profitable, DOES allow this.

3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

#3, see #1

You're not thinking big strokes: currently I will never spend doubloons to respec a captain, because I'm not going to waste money to respec 3/4's of the skills I want to keep on a Captain to change just a single one at Tier 4 or 3. So they are making *zero* money on me right now by insisting that. But by changing that option, I would definitely do it from time to time, thus making them more money. Choice, real choice, in games DOES translate into more money.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

1) A Training Program with Player/Trainers to help new players.

2) CV Fix/Balance/Something.

3) More Operations for more Tiers.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
24 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I doubt anyone converts *ship* XP to elite Commander XP. Free XP to unlock ships and modules sure, but Captains take ~5 million XP to go 0 to 19, and hundreds of thousands of XP to go from single points at the higher numbers. That translates into, literally, hundreds of dollars for single captains. So no, that option to use elite ships to fast train captains would not hurt their bottom line. And remember, WoT's, which is highly profitable, DOES allow this.

You're not thinking big strokes: currently I will never spend doubloons to respec a captain, because I'm not going to waste money to respec 3/4's of the skills I want to keep on a Captain to change just a single one at Tier 4 or 3. So they are making *zero* money on me right now by insisting that. But by changing that option, I would definitely do it from time to time, thus making them more money. Choice, real choice, in games DOES translate into more money.

My bad, I thought you wanted Premium ship XP to FXP, which you can use on captain training.

Well, not everyone gets Elite Captain XP, so using doubloons instead of ECXP is the only way to respec a captain outside of a free respec when the meta changes.

5 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

1) A Training Program with Player/Trainers to help new players.

2) CV Fix/Balance/Something.

3) More Operations for more Tiers.

Oh yes. Operations from T5 and up would be nice. I want to take my AA Texas into one of those bot CV heavy operations. I took a break when T5 was allowed in the T6 OPs.

[OPG]
Members
3,895 posts
5,487 battles

1.  Give Jean Jacques Honore the special Expert Loader skill as well

2.  A special IJN or VMF captain with +3% to demolition expert 

3.  A Tier 9 freemium cruiser with equal credit earnings to the Missouri

[TCNNA]
Members
107 posts
3,983 battles

Just let the Ocean map appear in every tier. That's all I want.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[_ARP_]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,737 posts
3,186 battles

No.1: Clan Wars to come to Tier 8 for more exposure to the Competitive Clan Scene at lower Tiers, 

No.2: For Asashio to not be down-right down-grade compared to Kagerou. 

No.3: And for another chance at the Frozen Scharnhorst camo. 

Those are my three wishes. 

~Hunter

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

I’ve got much bigger wishes than these, but here are my baby wishes:

1. Public confirmation on whether the Kitakami will be attainable at some point

2. A plain black camouflage usable on any ship

3. More flag slots (4+) for ships of all nations

[_USS_]
[_USS_]
Members
284 posts
9,104 battles
1 hour ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

I LOL'd hard............everyone is staring at me at work