Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

WoWs, WHAT THE .... Bruh!

6 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles

I am so excited hearing people claiming coupon with discount for items and such in WoWs, i even asked them how they obtain it and so on and so forth. Finally, i got 1 given to me

..... it like 30% discount, but cant use on doubloon and such .. that fine with me. I jump straight to Premium Shop and look for the ship i am longed for "The Atlanta" .......

to my disappointment, she no where .... i cant find her, she probably SUNK on the dark side of the Internet ....... and sadly i dont want to travel to the dark side to find me ..

very disappointed WoWs ... very much hurt!

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,708 battles

Boo who who  buy a Krispy Kreme then with your coupon instead of sulking in the corner  :Smile_facepalm: :Smile_teethhappy: 

Your giving trolls a bad name leave and never return to this forum unless you have something sensible to say, and I'm still waiting for my Roma gift code :cap_haloween: 

Edited by tm63au
  • Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,322 posts
9,387 battles

Only got a 10% off on 'selected' purchases $30 or more.  Good for 7 days...  

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

^^

That's what I got, too.  I couldn't figure out what the "selected packages" were.  I let it expire.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,708 posts
9,376 battles
11 hours ago, tm63au said:

and I'm still waiting for my Roma gift code :cap_haloween: 

unfortunately the coupon cant be used on the Roma too, so there it is ...........

can only uses on ship without special or discounted, LOL

and the ship I wanted, she not there ... still sulking about it ......... and also, what happen to the personal offer from premium shop? they gone too ............... com'on WoW, you wanted my money or not??????

Sign in to follow this