Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Pig Checking In..

14 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles

How is everyone doing?  I am getting crushed in just about every game I play.  lol.  Taking a break has not been good to me on the score sheet. 

Here is today's public service announcement courtesy of 'Da Pig...

eZmCDOAe_o.png

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

How you doing on the 500 secondary hits in one game ? My best is 432

With my little hiatus..  Honestly I have been lucky to break 100. Something changed while I was gone and I am still trying to work it out.  Been victim in my last 3 games in a row to DD's working in tandem..or more, sending torp walls from many different angles.  No way out of it.  Seem to be drawing a lot more attention on the focus fire than I used to as well.  Usually if I am get beat up I can bail and clear the main group and get left alone.  Now I get run down even when I am the farthest target.  I see some adjustments will have to be made..  Not one's I am happy with, but just for preservations sake. 

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles

I think the days that I could run a 500 secondary game are gone.  I doubt I will crack 400 again.  I think you and I have about the same high score. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I think the days that I could run a 500 secondary game are gone.  I doubt I will crack 400 again.  I think you and I have about the same high score. 

I got faith in you to get it done, You were my inspiration to set personal goals in this game.

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I got faith in you to get it done, You were my inspiration to set personal goals in this game.

One day I will get the match I want..  And then it is on.  I haven't given up.  I still run her hard.  :)

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles
4 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Well now you just gave me a boot in the butt to go do it.  lol. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,246 posts
4,975 battles

Send me an invite in the game. I can't promise stellar wins, but company tends to make the suffering a little more manageable.

[RICO5]
Members
2,926 posts
5,919 battles
6 minutes ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Send me an invite in the game. I can't promise stellar wins, but company tends to make the suffering a little more manageable.

I'll look you up King.  I certainly won't promise anything other than I run my GK like I stole it.   If you want to be company to that then let's go do it. 

{edit}  Got you added to my contacts..  You are also a fellow WOLF.  Not my specific WOLF..  but were are bothers in arms.  , but hey.  If I see you online I will hit you up.  Do the same.

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

Alpha Tester
1,246 posts
4,975 battles
9 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

I'll look you up King.  I certainly won't promise anything other than I run my GK like I stole it.   If you want to be company to that then let's go do it. 

{edit}  Got you added to my contacts..  You are also a fellow WOLF.  Not my specific WOLF..  but were are bothers in arms.  , but hey.  If I see you online I will hit you up.  Do the same.

Same tactic I have with my MO. This should work out beautifully.

[WOLF4]
Members
82 posts
12 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

With my little hiatus..  Honestly I have been lucky to break 100. Something changed while I was gone and I am still trying to work it out.  Been victim in my last 3 games in a row to DD's working in tandem..or more, sending torp walls from many different angles.  No way out of it.  Seem to be drawing a lot more attention on the focus fire than I used to as well.  Usually if I am get beat up I can bail and clear the main group and get left alone.  Now I get run down even when I am the farthest target.  I see some adjustments will have to be made..  Not one's I am happy with, but just for preservations sake. 

That's too bad, but I'm sure you'll be back to form before too long.  For some reason I tend to come back from breaks and play better than when I left. 

Strangely, this summer I took a 3 week break for vacation, and you were in both the last game I played before the break and the first one I played coming back (I recognized your name from the forums).  Even stranger, that first game back from a 3 week layoff I was in the Zao and set my high damage mark for all ships (275k), and I haven't gotten within 25k of that since.  Of course we lost that battle.

Sign in to follow this