Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
syd_

Yeah me!

3 comments in this topic

[-AVA-]
Members
136 posts
7,193 battles

I have been playing the game since June last year. In all that time and prior to last night, I have gotten three super containers even though for about a month straight I would TYL my first container every day. The three I got were nothing all that special. . .not complaining, was just hoping for something a little more lucrative given the small chance of getting a SC, you know? So anyway, my first crate of the day I just selected more signals and hit OK. . .lo and behold a super container! Not only that, but a super container with a Mutsu and 10-point commander, so thank you WG for another freebie!

Once in a blue moon lol. . .

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 minutes ago, syd_ said:

I have been playing the game since June last year. In all that time and prior to last night, I have gotten three super containers even though for about a month straight I would TYL my first container every day. The three I got were nothing all that special. . .not complaining, was just hoping for something a little more lucrative given the small chance of getting a SC, you know? So anyway, my first crate of the day I just selected more signals and hit OK. . .lo and behold a super container! Not only that, but a super container with a Mutsu and 10-point commander, so thank you WG for another freebie!

Once in a blue moon lol. . .

Well considering last night the 30th NA experienced a trifecta..... Supermoon Bluemoon and a Bloodmoon  hasn't happened in the NA for 157 years was the last time

Sign in to follow this