Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GapManCA

Merging Clans

3 comments in this topic

[WLDDM]
Members
20 posts
8,920 battles

Has there been thought of allowing clans to merge.  I am sure that I am not alone when I say that I started my own clan and I am currently the only member of my clan.  While now I realize that there is a way of finding other clans, at the time that I started mine I did not realize that could be done.  If I leave my clan and join another most, if not all, of the oil that I have accumulated will be lost.  Could you not implement a mechanism that would allow 2 clans to join forces and merge their oil reserves to become a stronger clan.  Now maybe during the merger you can allow the oil reserves to be merged but not the base modules.  That would force the merging clans to decide which of the 2 bases to keep, but any oil reserves can be brought across.  

I believe this would help improve the idea of the clan concept that brings player together to play the game but there would be none of the frustration of losing what you spent a fair amount of time building up.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

No, Clan mergers are not available. You could however make a new account and then make the new account the commander of  your clan to hold it open.

Sign in to follow this