KyVinE

HSF Collection (All duplicated)

15 comments in this topic

[KYSYX]
Members
4 posts
4,231 battles

I noticed that recently (i think about 6 regular containers and one Yamato mission container, so 8 figures in total) I have gotten 8 duplicates. Considering that I'm only at 21/35, it might be extremely bad luck, it might be something got broken. I hope it's not the latter but if anyone at WG can take a look that would be great. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,323 posts
14,695 battles

It's just RNG.   You'll go through steaks of originals as well.  Just keep collecting until you have 5 duplicates for every empty spot.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

I am also getting nothing but duplicates, and am wondering when the event ends?

Members
4,745 posts
5,464 battles
11 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I am also getting nothing but duplicates, and am wondering when the event ends?

I'd guess around the same time the missions for Musashi, Yamato, HSF Harekaze and Graf Spee end. which is on 4/30/18, end of April.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 minute ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I'd guess around the same time the missions for Musashi, Yamato, HSF Harekaze and Graf Spee end. which is on 4/30/18, end of April.

Well, that is definitely a lot of time.

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,303 battles
14 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Actually both the Asia and EU websites added to the original HSF commander announcement and they say that while the missions for the Musashi/Yamato/Harekaze/HSF Graf Spee end on 4/30/18, you can still get them in daily containers until 9/30/18. Hopefully that's a global date since I can't get anybody in WGNA to confirm that info. 

Members
22 posts
6,785 battles

i was going to create a new thread, but as its related to HSF collection(so sorry for maybe hijacking the thread....), here it goes: for some odd reason, i got the HSF yamato personal mission again, together with the winter mystery. this happened twice already, one yesterday and got it again today...but here's the catch...i completed the HSF one on day 1 and it seems completely random how the mission shows up. and of course, after playing  both missions dissapear. probably a bug, but feels like teasing to buy the other 3 ships....

UPDATE: It seems is there's a leftover trigger for the missions related to the second crate of the day(14500xp one)

Edited by LtNagae

[WBK]
Members
59 posts
2,275 battles

I didn't get any of them in my (regular) container just now. Come to think of it, yesterday I got one in my first container, but didn't get one in my second. did I somehow get un-enrolled?

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,718 battles
5 hours ago, Dr_Mauser said:

I didn't get any of them in my (regular) container just now. Come to think of it, yesterday I got one in my first container, but didn't get one in my second. did I somehow get un-enrolled?

They don't drop every time you get a container, so it could just be a miss.

You can also check your status by going to the collection.  There is a toggle for Collecting/Not Collecting.  (This toggle is only available for Collections that support drops with the daily containers and that are not already complete.)

[WBK]
Members
59 posts
2,275 battles
On 2/12/2018 at 10:40 PM, YeOldeTraveller said:

They don't drop every time you get a container, so it could just be a miss.

You can also check your status by going to the collection.  There is a toggle for Collecting/Not Collecting.  (This toggle is only available for Collections that support drops with the daily containers and that are not already complete.)

I guess that was the case, two misses missed in a row. :-) . I did check the collect/don't collect button, it's set properly.

I have a lot of incomplete collections. kind of annoying.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
5 hours ago, Dr_Mauser said:

I guess that was the case, two misses missed in a row. :-) . I did check the collect/don't collect button, it's set properly.

I have a lot of incomplete collections. kind of annoying.

You'll get there eventually. Most important thing I picked up while researching the quickest way to complete the collection was from LWM's post in a different thread. That was: DO NOT spend keys earned from duplicates until you can buyout ALL remaining items.  

Which is very sound advice. If you spend your keys early for 1 item; every same item afterwards that's a dupe becomes a key. So if you spent 5x keys, you need to Dupe that same item 5x times to be returned the keys spent. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,121 posts
18,636 battles
On 12.2.2018 at 6:17 PM, LtNagae said:

i was going to create a new thread, but as its related to HSF collection(so sorry for maybe hijacking the thread....), here it goes: for some odd reason, i got the HSF yamato personal mission again, together with the winter mystery. this happened twice already, one yesterday and got it again today...but here's the catch...i completed the HSF one on day 1 and it seems completely random how the mission shows up. and of course, after playing  both missions dissapear. probably a bug, but feels like teasing to buy the other 3 ships....

UPDATE: It seems is there's a leftover trigger for the missions related to the second crate of the day(14500xp one)

There is a bug for months now that shows you at random missions that you have already completed. Just ignore it.

[BERYL]
Members
2 posts
1,514 battles

Something definitely needs to be done about duplications. I barely have 5-6 of the HSF collection, and I now have 9, yes NINE duplicates. That's ridiculously large for the amount of items in this collection.