You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nexmagus

Thrown from ship

10 comments in this topic

[OBB]
Members
3 posts
1,764 battles

I have a rather annoying bug that appears to happen randomly.  My camera will freeze in a spot and my ship will sail off without me.  I can still steer the ship and fire guns, chat works but I can not aim or anything else.  The only way to fix it is to leave battle and get in a new ship

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,227 posts
8,427 battles

I don't remember what the shortcut is, but you're probably accidentally enabling the freecam.

[OBB]
Members
3 posts
1,764 battles

When it happens I can not move the view, I am stuck in one spot on the map,  I have tried every key and nothing works

Beta Testers
1,468 posts
8,778 battles

It's not a bug.  Your crew has mutinied and made you walk the plank.  :Smile_izmena:

Seriously, though, it could be what pikohan suggested, but free camera is something that should only be available after you have died, so I don't think there is any way to activate it during a battle while you are still alive.  Since what you are describing is something that happens while you are still alive in the battle, I don't think that is the issue.  In WoT, you could get a mod to activate free cam, but its use in a battle was a bannable offense, if I recall correctly, making it only applicable for use in replays.  It could be a bug, activating free cam while you are still alive, but if that were it, I would expect you could move around, which apparently you cannot do.

I have never seen this personally, but it sounds like a glitch with your graphics.  Have you updated your graphics drivers recently.  If so, you may want to revert to the previous version or see if there is a newer version than what you installed.  If you have not, it would probably be a good idea to update them.

Members
183 posts
3,845 battles
4 hours ago, pikohan said:

I don't remember what the shortcut is, but you're probably accidentally enabling the freecam.

Nope. I've had the same problem. The camera freezes in place.

[FTWRK]
Members
10 posts
4,619 battles

Same issue as well, windows 10, GTX 960 as far as I can tell all up to date drivers and a fresh install of WOWS didn't fix either

[STW-D]
Members
2 posts
2,629 battles

I've run into this a few times as well.  I'm using Windows-10 with NVidia

Edited by mbwebman

[TDR]
Members
13 posts
7,120 battles

Sense the last update Things all across the board don't seem to work correctly. I can see my shells hit target but I don't get credit. Battle end to soon, ie it says battle ends in 5 min and it end now, there are still multi ships left on both sides. I see the red teams planes coming from off the grid on the other side of map from where their ships are how is that happening again. I have my curser on target and the shells go way left this happens at once from my ship I don't mean they bend left they just start way left of where i am aiming very hard to aim.