You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheCricketMan

New Player Ready to Rock

19 comments in this topic

Members
30 posts
936 battles

New player ready to Rock in the Clan wars thingy.  Listen up clans, you don't want to see me on the other team during the clan wars...   I will blast you to pieces.  So far I have been able to beat anybody and everybody I have played against.

I am only interested in clans that know how to win, not a bunch of dummies.  Must be cool!  I am busy and got no time for dorks!

Although I am new to WoW I am rocking a SG69 gaming keyboard and a V69 Gaming Mouse.....  so obviously I play to win bro!

Between school, the ladies and my Delta Tau Chi activities ...   I am like super busy, so I just need to go in and do my thing which is Kicking a** and taking names. 

Hit me up Bro!  Maybe you will get Lucky and I will join your clan.

Word!

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles
1 hour ago, TheCricketMan said:

So far I have been able to beat anybody and everybody I have played against.

Have we considered that with 22 battles half the players you're fighting are bots and the other half are other new players?

1,266 posts
13 battles

Welcome to the forums and good luck with finding the perfect clan for yourself. Amazing intro by the way. :)

Members
0 posts
1 hour ago, TheCricketMan said:

Between school, the ladies and my Delta Tau Chi activities ...   I am like super busy, so I just need to go in and do my thing which is Kicking a** and taking names.

I so look forward to collecting your skull...YMnOqWf.gif

Welcome to the game hot shot, good luck, you're going to need it.

• Funny 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,320 posts
11,434 battles

Great intro, but....

Let' let some wind out of your sails....

CLAN WARS thingy is tier 10. To even rent a tier 10 you need a tier 8 ship.

44% win rate at tiers 1 to 3 isn't exactly beating everyone you face...

But that attitude is what is needed to rock improvement.

Seeing how your a destroyer main, to play clan wars you would need a Gearing or Z52 to be taken seriously. 

The Meta changes dramatically from tier 4 to 5 and again on tiers 7 to 8. By time you reach tier 10, you won't recognize the game play.

Look me up when you get a tier 8 and a mic...

RKLES...

• Cool 1

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,797 posts
18,700 battles
2 hours ago, TheCricketMan said:

New player ready to Rock in the Clan wars thingy.  Listen up clans, you don't want to see me on the other team during the clan wars...   I will blast you to pieces.  So far I have been able to beat anybody and everybody I have played against.

I am only interested in clans that know how to win, not a bunch of dummies.  Must be cool!  I am busy and got no time for dorks!

Although I am new to WoW I am rocking a SG69 gaming keyboard and a V69 Gaming Mouse.....  so obviously I play to win bro!

Word!

That's a lot of battles  ? ? ? ?

Members
30 posts
936 battles

what do I need to do to get a tier 10 ship?  I mean I am basically destroying the whole GD enemy team  (5 out of 7) ships while getting know help from teammates...............................

basically if I had a tier 10 ship I could destroy the entire enemy team and still have enough ammo left to shoot up the green boats to. 

I would have single handedly killed the entire enemy team last night until a ship on my team decided to yolo rush into my torpedos and commit hari kari .... what an idiot.  Not sure why people on my own team are getting in the way of my torpedos... perhaps they don't like me getting all the kills.   Hopefully there will be less jelousy at higher tires. 

[WOLF6]
Members
661 posts
3,561 battles

Just keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll get to tier 10

i think it’s about 900,000 to 1 million XP to get to your first tier 10 ship working straight up the tech tree.

you can make it go faster with premium time, flags, dragon flags, and Camo, and keep killing the enemy team singlehandedly.

though if people keep running into your torpedoes and you turn pink and keep turning pink then eventually your account will get banned if people keep running into your torpedoes too much.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles

How to tell bot from real player

Bots have a colon around their name, such as :Scheer:

Members
30 posts
936 battles
3 hours ago, warpath_33 said:

ok good to know...  overall which players tend to be better ?  bots or humans?  Last night I was out of torpedos and some ships got  so close to me that I was able to finish them off with my Ivory handled pistols. Perhaps I should patton that as my finishing move!

[WOLF9]
Members
1,030 posts
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, TheCricketMan said:

Word!

Technology is truly amazing, someone invented a digital contraceptive.

• Funny 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles
2 hours ago, TheCricketMan said:

ok good to know...  overall which players tend to be better ?  bots or humans?  Last night I was out of torpedos and some ships got  so close to me that I was able to finish them off with my Ivory handled pistols. Perhaps I should patton that as my finishing move!

To be honest? Within new player matchmaking the bots are probably actually better.

Once you hit 100 battles though...

Prepare to get stomped by real players.

A lot.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,030 posts
6 hours ago, warpath_33 said:

The bots have colons, what a sh**ty situation.

• Funny 2