You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmBilgeWater

Three simple improvements

7 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
6,539 battles

1. How about including the MAP NAME at the bottom of the minimap?

2. Add 5 seconds to the "Who sunk who" line over the minimap when a ship is sunk.

3. Add Subtitles for the Japanese chatter on High School Fleet Ships. With the renewed interest in HSF it sure would be helpful to have English subtitles for all the Japanese comments.  What the hell are they saying?

• Cool 5

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,249 battles
12 minutes ago, nina_blain_73 said:

these are all good suggestions

which means we will never see them...

You beat me to the same response.

[PVE]
Members
8,863 posts
7,288 battles
22 minutes ago, AdmBilgeWater said:

1. How about including the MAP NAME at the bottom of the minimap?

2. Add 5 seconds to the "Who sunk who" line over the minimap when a ship is sunk.

3. Add Subtitles for the Japanese chatter on High School Fleet Ships. With the renewed interest in HSF it sure would be helpful to have English subtitles for all the Japanese comments.  What the hell are they saying?

1. That would be good, but if you hit tab to see the team line up, it tells you the map name there.

2.This is a great idea. I would also like the ability to scroll it up to see something you missed. Maybe have the 'who sunk who' scroll invisibly under the minimap and you can scroll it down or have it come forward over the minimap while you click on it. It would default back to hiding when you let go of the mouse button.

3. I love the Japanese school girl chatter on the HSF and ARP ships. They get so excited when you get set on fire or torpedoes are incoming. I can usually guess the gist of what they are saying, but having a text line with what they are saying, like subtitles from an anime, would be nice. But, only when they are speaking, not for English, if you set it that way in settings.

1,266 posts
13 battles

I agree, these are excellent ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share, AdmBilgeWater.

Members
191 posts

I like the ideas.

I'm in the minority as far as number 3, as I have family that could translate for me.