Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Mers-el-Kebir Operation of the week?

5 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,006 posts
18,484 battles

What do you guys think of this for an operation of the week? Could be a good tie in with the French BB's and Aigle being released? Could make it interesting where all the French BB's start out in Port and have to back out to get underway. IMHO would be a cool idea similar to Dunkirk the keeping to a historical theme i feel made Dunkirk the best OP so far. 

Also WGing since you botched T-61 6 ways from Sunday make the Aigle a mission reward ship playable in this OP thanks that is all. 

Edited by IronMike11B4O
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,660 posts
17,308 battles

What operation are you talking about?

[RKN]
Beta Testers
951 posts
8,771 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

He’s talking about an actual battle the French fought in and make an operation out of it.

edit: OP, are you suggesting we take the place of the French in the port or the British who attacked them? I’d recommend the players take the role of the British and attack the French.

Edited by SavageTactical

[KP]
Members
2,006 posts
18,484 battles
5 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

He’s talking about an actual battle the French fought in and make an operation out of it.

edit: OP, are you suggesting we take the place of the French in the port or the British who attacked them? I’d recommend the players take the role of the British and attack the French.

It's exactly what I'm talking about the French Fleet breaks out of a British Bot Blockade of the harbor at Mers El Kebir.

[KP]
Members
2,006 posts
18,484 battles
11 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I'm talking about them creating an Op to mirror a French naval action from WW2 to coincide with the French BB release.

Sign in to follow this