You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fodder4U

Contacts List Suggestion

5 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,047 posts
9,275 battles

WG when is the in game contacts list going to see some love? I want my contacts that are online to be sorted to the top of the list please.

• Cool 2

[STW-M]
Supertester
1,453 posts
5,488 battles
32 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

WG when is the in game contacts list going to see some love? I want my contacts that are online to be sorted to the top of the list please.

It'd also be nice while they are there to add a "Do Not Disturb" mode that sends all messages sent to you to a minimized tab at the bottom of your screen... or maybe a stream mode or something.  I don't mind when my subscribers send me messages and stuff, I actively encourage it, but some days I can't get videos recorded because I'll be recording and get an awesome message from a subscriber, minimize it after reading it and then start the recording over and then have another pop up! :)  I want to read the messages, just not right then.  Would be nice if they just popped up at the bottom in a new tab but stay minimized! :)

• Cool 1

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,028 battles

How about simply allowing people to message others post match? How about a permanent "post match" channel after each game? It's annoying in order to talk to someone you met in a match you have to add them to friend list first.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,047 posts
9,275 battles

All good suggestions. Keep them coming!!