Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
thegamefilmguruman

When you actually kill someone in Kawachi

25 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Some people just assume everyone is as bad as them. Take the accusation as a compliment. Welcome to the Elite.

• Cool 1

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,311 posts
9,389 battles

Heck, even the Mikasa can win the lottery and nuke something, These odds are about the same too.

• Funny 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles

Real question is why are you in the Kawachi? 

Konig Albert's where it's at :Smile_trollface:

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles
59 minutes ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Heck, even the Mikasa can win the lottery and nuke something, These odds are about the same too.

I still fondly remember one-shotting a bot DD with Mikasa HE at its former maximum range of 9 km. It happened twice so far (in dozens of Coop matches which is about all Mikasa is good for).

Members
1,201 posts
8,185 battles
1 hour ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

Though would an aim assist even help Kawachi anyway?

Kawachi's guns are so inaccurate it basically needs an aim assist mod to avoid shooting itself.

• Funny 3

[4HIM]
Members
1,699 posts
3,861 battles
1 hour ago, Vaidency said:

Kawachi's guns are so inaccurate it basically needs an aim assist mod to avoid shooting itself.

It couldn't hit the broad side of a barn even if the barn were draped over the end of the barrel.  

[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles

Hey, according to my stats I once had two kills in a Kawachi, in the same game!  Since I have no recollection whatsoever of that battle, I can only assume the second ship sank out of shock.

• Funny 2

[WOLFB]
Members
1,646 posts
8,016 battles

Kawachi isn't that bad...

I don't remember having a real bad time in my Kawachi, Myogi on the other hand....

Edited by AlcatrazNC

[-K-]
Members
5,044 posts
8,928 battles
1 hour ago, AlcatrazNC said:

I don't remember having a real bad time in my Kawachi, Myogi on the other hand....

Kawachi's real limitation is the range of her main guns.  With only 10.3km to shoot, pretty much every other ship, barring perhaps a few DDs, easily outrange her. 

Problem with that is, she only has limited brawling capability compare to say, Nassau.  Then again, a skilled hand can overcome this with most T3 players not knowing how to really joust in close quarters.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,010 posts
9,599 battles
7 hours ago, pikohan said:

Real question is why are you in the Kawachi? 

Konig Albert's where it's at :Smile_trollface:

Ah, but if you sail Kawachi, then it's not seal clubbing because you have enough of a handicap.  I'm in it for the challenge and the 8km concealment nonsense.

Spoiler

shot-18.01.30_20.44.00-0720.jpg

Edited by thegamefilmguruman

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

These blast points are too accurate for the Kawachi. Only imperial storm troopers are so precise.

Edited by cometguy
  • Funny 2

[ARGSY]
Members
5,722 posts
3,894 battles
9 hours ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Considering what ranges these ships were intended to fight at IRL, 9km is quite an ask.

6 minutes ago, cometguy said:

These blast points are too accurate for the Kawachi. Only imperial storm troopers are so precise.

:Smile_teethhappy:

Going against Sandcrawlers is one thing; going against the living, that's another.

(Speaks volumes as to the accuracy of Sand people, though. Probably why they beat Luke up instead of blasting him.)

Members
414 posts
4 hours ago, AlcatrazNC said:

I once got 6 kills in a Myogi. That probably used up all of my RNG points for the next 5 years.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,521 posts
3,514 battles
9 hours ago, SgtBeltfed said:

Got a double citadel on a cruiser in one a while back, I shut the game off after that game caused I used up all my RNG in that one match

[HINON]
Members
1,487 posts
14,548 battles
8 hours ago, The_GoDDfather said:

Came in expecting a Kawachi ram.

Error404: Ram not found :Smile_izmena:

@Jnobsir is disappointed :p

M1KCIRX.png?2 No ram :(  

Spoiler

LhUaM4k.gif

Simply apply a blindfold over one's eyes to greatly increase Kawachi accuracy. :Smile_hiding:

[GLORY]
Members
194 posts
1,801 battles

Yup. Happens to me all the time.... In EVERY ship. Gosh people, just accept that sometimes you die. 

- Insert roll eyes/face palm .gif here.

Edited by Snipereagle23

Alpha Tester
2,718 posts
4,294 battles

I don't think anyone knows anymore of the Albany's origin...of 6.2 (yes, six point two!) kilometers range...

[SYN]
Beta Testers
65 posts
4,394 battles
8 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

I don't think anyone knows anymore of the Albany's origin...of 6.2 (yes, six point two!) kilometers range...

pepperidge farm remembers:cap_cool:

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
3,136 posts

Yep- people HATE it when you actually do well in a ship that "EVERYONE" says is crap.

(they REALLY hate it when you do well in a ship that they couldn't do well in)

Kawachi had it's moments.   I don't remember it being THAT bad, but I certainly didn't like it as much as South Carolina or Nassau.   It sure does suck, though, when you get a team of uber-aggressive players in fast ships.   May as well just ignore the fight then and just try for caps- you may even end up getting some xp...   I tried going back to it with a lot more experience under my belt.  Still very mixed results- and when I needed a port slot, it was the first thing to be sold.   So-Cal and Nassau will never be sold.   If anything, they're MORE fun to play now than they were then!

[MIA-A]
Members
2,010 posts
9,599 battles
1 hour ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Yep- people HATE it when you actually do well in a ship that "EVERYONE" says is crap.

(they REALLY hate it when you do well in a ship that they couldn't do well in)

Kawachi had it's moments.   I don't remember it being THAT bad, but I certainly didn't like it as much as South Carolina or Nassau.   It sure does suck, though, when you get a team of uber-aggressive players in fast ships.   May as well just ignore the fight then and just try for caps- you may even end up getting some xp...   I tried going back to it with a lot more experience under my belt.  Still very mixed results- and when I needed a port slot, it was the first thing to be sold.   So-Cal and Nassau will never be sold.   If anything, they're MORE fun to play now than they were then!

I've found running CE makes it work. 8km detection allows you to push up close and brawl-with the destroyers in caps.  If you keep your rudder and throttle active and charge 'em, they kinda panic a bit (and sometimes you even hit them).

Spoiler

shot-18.01.30_20.44.00-0720.jpg

Edited by thegamefilmguruman

Sign in to follow this