Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

You want fun in a bb really then this is the cream of fun right here.

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
3,551 posts
6,867 battles

Oh I really enjoy the Okt Rev.:

 

 

And to compare her to the Roma--with the Tier V Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, you have an upgraded 1915 dreadnought, the Gangut. Talk to WG about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
974 posts
1,871 battles
33 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Oh I really enjoy the Okt Rev.:

 

 

And to compare her to the Roma--with the Tier V Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, you have an upgraded 1915 dreadnought, the Gangut. Talk to WG about that.

I think he was talking About the Giulio Cesare though TBH the october revolution is also a great fun ship but the best BB to have fun with at tier V is the Konig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
19 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

I think he was talking About the Giulio Cesare though TBH the october revolution is also a great fun ship but the best BB to have fun with at tier V is the Konig

I was on about killing the giulio actually lol :D .

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,757
Members
9,862 posts
58 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

I was on about killing the giulio actually lol :D .

All things being equal, that GC division should have wiped you out...:Smile_teethhappy:

Spoiler

ACtliUa.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
7 hours ago, awiggin said:

All things being equal, that GC division should have wiped you out...:Smile_teethhappy:

  Hide contents

ACtliUa.png

 

They turned out to be cowards i fought 2 of them at once.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×