You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArcDogRob

Where's my Black?

7 comments in this topic

[JEDI-]
Members
45 posts
15,988 battles

I ranked out two-weeks ago (for the fifth time). Just curious why the boat isn't in my port yet. I remember having the same feeling w/Flint, but received it before Rank was over.

Has anyone received a rank ship gift in port yet? Just curious.

Tks in advance

Edited by ArcDogRob

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,746 posts
11,361 battles

Every other season or event they say, within two weeks.

So I expect you will get it within two weeks of ranked ending (doesn't mater when you ranked out)

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Supertester, Supertest Coordinator
11,944 posts
3,863 battles

Flint and Black are credited to accounts manually after the season ends, so it can take a while.

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,682 posts
15,212 battles

can't wait to rank out next season so I can start my "where's muh ship" thread :)

• Funny 1

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
1 hour ago, ArcDogRob said:

I ranked out two-weeks ago (for the fifth time). Just curious why the boat isn't in my port yet. I remember having the same feeling w/Flint, but received it before Rank was over.

Has anyone received a rank ship gift in port yet? Just curious.

Tks in advance

Looking at your wowstoday record, I seem to Have higher WR but I've only got to as high as rank 7.

Is it just a case of playing as many battles as possible until you rank out?

How do you deal with losses? Do you take a break for a bit or you just keep playing? 

Do you always get the best ship for the season as well?

Thanks for your suggestion.

[JEDI-]
Members
45 posts
15,988 battles
3 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

Looking at your wowstoday record, I seem to Have higher WR but I've only got to as high as rank 7.

Is it just a case of playing as many battles as possible until you rank out?

How do you deal with losses? Do you take a break for a bit or you just keep playing? 

Do you always get the best ship for the season as well?

Thanks for your suggestion.

To answer your questions:

#1) I have played over 12,000 games, you over 4,000: win rate RE statistics will even out over time.

#2) Playing a lot of ranked games help, but it really depends. The most games i ever played for a rank season (and ive played all seasons) is over 800, and i still didn't rank out (this was the first t8 season, when Derpitz was introduced).

#3) deal with losses as others have suggested in seasons pass; much like a gambling table: nvr walk away on a a winning streak, but walk away on a losing streak (e.g., i went from rank 3.4 to 6.2 this season,but came back).

Suggestions: rank is like gambling. If u can power hard during the first few weeks, one tends to do better before the potato rush (this season i took the first 2-weeks off 'cause of holidays). Also, Play the Que: if u see a bunch of DDs in que, bring a stellar DD or a radar ship.

Ps: have at least a great DD, CA/CL, BB - all with a 19point capt - ready before the season begins. This will help with the suggestion i mentioned.

and the best advice: have plenty of beer handy, u will need it.

Good abuse is hard to find; hence ranked...

GL next season

Edited by ArcDogRob