Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

When you realize today is not your day

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,025
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,135 posts
8,749 battles

Carry harder. :Smile_hiding::Smile-_tongue: That sucks but you can be certain with that match that the red team was using your name in vain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
165
[PVE]
Members
376 posts
8,175 battles

I feel for you.

At least you are not alone, I have had two or three of those kinds of losses, makes you feel like crap for having to carry that many potatoes and fight against spuds on the other side without winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
76 posts

I'd take losses like that all day long.  I get it though, frustrating - you want to walk away from a game like that feeling like the hero of the day!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
269
[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

Yeah today was a day i should have just stopped but I have this issue with just stopping when the losses pile up.

So I finished the day at like 40% maybe less...  10 wins and 13 losses  so 43 %

It is alright though it is still early in the week and a lot of games left to be played.

 

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

you did  well yesterday,a nd I find that after a good day, I usually have bad day  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
724
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
17 minutes ago, centarina said:

you did  well yesterday,a nd I find that after a good day, I usually have bad day  :D

Ain’t that the truth. I didn’t even do that good but nobody told the MM.

Between AFKs, window lickers exploring corners of the map and several discos I wrapped it up early. 

But boy the world better watch out for me tomorrow night. I’ll have a 104% wr at this rate. 

Edited by Gascan75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
862
[WOLF9]
Members
1,020 posts
4 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

5a711cd4cac7e_gearingloss.thumb.png.54519ae1537fe71d5b22919a06aa548a.png

 

Hmm, since the usual trolls have apparently fallen asleep, allow me to input the obligatory internet A-hole remarks: git gud, carry harder, should've spotted to help your team more, blah blah blah.

There, I think that about covers it.

Actually, you know the one thing worse than this is getting a kraken, and the next sound you hear is "you are our last hope", and there are still seven red boats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
269
[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
7 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

Hmm, since the usual trolls have apparently fallen asleep, allow me to input the obligatory internet A-hole remarks: git gud, carry harder, should've spotted to help your team more, blah blah blah.

There, I think that about covers it.

Actually, you know the one thing worse than this is getting a kraken, and the next sound you hear is "you are our last hope", and there are still seven red boats.

LOL thanks beagle and yeah hearing your the last hope after a kraken and over half the enemy team remaining is a gut punch for sure. You know I only wish I could have seen the what that 1850 xp would have been if I had premium and had been using any flags or special camo.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
281
[POP]
Members
838 posts
9,459 battles
10 hours ago, Situational_Unawareness said:

Inversely, sometimes you have these types of days. I'd take your day any day man, carrying to the grave > my team carrying my corpse to the win.OneOfThoseDays.thumb.png.51917fcde3b9a6acbe133566cf81e2ad.png

The Nurnberg!!    it explodes randomly.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
217
[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,656 battles
2 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

LOL thanks beagle and yeah hearing your the last hope after a kraken and over half the enemy team remaining is a gut punch for sure. You know I only wish I could have seen the what that 1850 xp would have been if I had premium and had been using any flags or special camo.

My best round in a CV was a defeat where I got one of my three Krakens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
717
[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,028 battles
16 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

5a711cd4cac7e_gearingloss.thumb.png.54519ae1537fe71d5b22919a06aa548a.png

 

 

 

Second and 3rd pages please. That means nothing. It's like @Lert posting a 120k damage game turns out 100k is from burning a single Yamato for 10 min. Damages and kills are not equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36
[PVE]
Members
105 posts
9,942 battles

I played my DD's as good as I have ever have yesterday, and result was 1-7.....somedays chicken.....most days feathers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
269
[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
51 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

 

 

Second and 3rd pages please. That means nothing. It's like @Lert posting a 120k damage game turns out 100k is from burning a single Yamato for 10 min. Damages and kills are not equal.

You see the Confederate award i got?  So google that and as far as why the kills do not equal the damage.... well i made it really easy for someone else on my team to get a kill basically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
586
[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,504 battles

It's gotten to point where mustering a 50% WR while soloing in randoms is a good day. Very sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
717
[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,028 battles
3 hours ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

You see the Confederate award i got?  So google that and as far as why the kills do not equal the damage.... well i made it really easy for someone else on my team to get a kill basically.

Damages and kills are not equal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[TCNNA]
Members
107 posts
3,982 battles
2 hours ago, sbcptnitro said:

It's gotten to point where mustering a 50% WR while soloing in randoms is a good day. Very sad.

I dunno. I haven't played randoms since the start of the just finished ranked season much, but I was able to stay above 50%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416
[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles
1 hour ago, NeutralState said:

Damages and kills are not equal.

Confederate: Damage at least 6 enemy ships.  Damage caused to each ship must exceed 20% of her normal HP. Can be obtained once per battle.

Translation: he didn't get his 258k damage by burning down a Yamato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
717
[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,028 battles
2 hours ago, Harv72b said:

Confederate: Damage at least 6 enemy ships.  Damage caused to each ship must exceed 20% of her normal HP. Can be obtained once per battle.

Translation: he didn't get his 258k damage by burning down a Yamato.

Damages and kill are not equal. Post the damn 2nd and 3rd page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416
[CAST]
Members
1,397 posts
5,794 battles
1 hour ago, NeutralState said:

Damages and kill are not equal. Post the damn 2nd and 3rd page.

Watch the damn replay.  N/m, wrong thread.

Edited by Harv72b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×