Louie1701

Banned

9 comments in this topic

[KFL]
Members
689 posts
5,369 battles

I have a 7 day ban. As an avid warship player who has spent over $500 on my account, I do not take lightly to these allegations. I got the warning email a few months ago and since i have not used any mods(aslains). Now i get a 7 day ban for illegal mods. It clearly states that I can contest this. So my question is why am I getting a copy and paste response and get my ticket closed when I contact support via a ticket?????

• If a player wants to contest a particular case after receiving a warning and/or a ban, they may contact our customer support, where all appeals will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Edited by pck3

[OPG3]
Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,846 battles

There have been other players getting hit with bans even though they don't run mods. I think there is something messed up with the WG banning system currently. Hope it gets resolved soon.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,472 battles

One of the other threads mentioned a specific place to send your ticket/appeal. I think the standard customer support folks don't know what to do with you.

[O7]
Members
4,921 posts
8,751 battles

Na staff seem to be disappearing up their own [edited] more and more. 

• Bad 2

[BOC]
Members
139 posts
6,713 battles

I got suspended once for a few hours ... along with lots of other people ... because their system flagged a setting caused by a mod that the WG pack included. WG apologized via a thread ... nothing official via email. So I don't use mods anymore, I don't even use beta graphics drivers anymore - because the WG check system seems to be under development also and I don't want to get flagged again ... because the customer support can't keep up.

Mods are fun ... but not worth getting caught between WG's left and right hands.

• Cool 1

Members
2,748 posts
6,242 battles
21 minutes ago, Unsinge said:

I got suspended once for a few hours ... along with lots of other people ... because their system flagged a setting caused by a mod that the WG pack included. WG apologized via a thread ... nothing official via email. So I don't use mods anymore, I don't even use beta graphics drivers anymore - because the WG check system seems to be under development also and I don't want to get flagged again ... because the customer support can't keep up.

Mods are fun ... but not worth getting caught between WG's left and right hands.

Yea and wasn't that one something to do with a mod that didn't even enhance your "skills, shooting ability etc."? Had something to do color texture or shading or some kind of crap like that. I do use the modpack that WOWS puts out.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Pretty sure the system is still messed up from that last fiasco.

It couldn't hurt to hit up a mod here if you think there's an issue.

The two new guys seems to be willing to help us out.

Super Splash, Niko, or Radar.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 2

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,486 posts
11,165 battles

sorry to hear this happen but my advice after u get this sorted is completely delete the wows folder and do a clean install  just incase it's a residual file

Members
1 post

I got a warning and I have never used a mod at all it is a straight stock game. I put a ticket in 3 time and keep getting a [edited] response about the three strike rule wth I know that but they still can not tell me why I got a letter anyone know what is going on ???