Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

Missouri - average players point of view

9 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
713 posts
7,940 battles

One BIG thing over all. No more that ff....FÅ...eh ... "fine" 2 tier difference anymore! Tier x is possible but difference is not that big. What a big relief. BIG relief. 

WG realy sss...eh .."excells"...... in that MM.

Second - credit income is decent even when played poorly. It is not that great than many advertise but good enough. Third is exp generation which is good. My captain is cook, but luckily his cookings has developed well or at least decent. And I am developing skill to play tier 9 ship.

WG:s MM is a bit broken. Between tier 5 and 7 there should not be such a big cap. Extra tier between 5 and 6 would make good. It is not fine thing to force newbies meet tier 7 ships when they aquire tier 5 ship. 

'Musashi - might buy it except credit income is nurffed.  Tier 9 premiuns are welcome! 

[HINON]
Supertester
18,979 posts
12,488 battles
7 minutes ago, Finnkax said:

Second - credit income is decent even when played poorly.

One would hope so from the ship with literally the highest earning potential in the game.

[TDD]
Members
886 posts
7,911 battles

credits not as advertised?

when I can get deleted because of my own stupidity in the first five minutes of a match, do absolutely nothing substantial before being deleted and we lose the match and I still take home over a 1/4 million credits... dude if you ain't making bank in the Mo you are doing something very very  wrong

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

I think the OP is suffering from the same problem I am.  That is Alabama isn’t to far behind Missouri in income generation. Missouri is better than a tier 8 premium but not as much as the hype says it is.

Edited by GreyFox78659
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,123 posts
18,640 battles

RU supertester went AFK, did nothing and still made credits.

You play with a premium account? Without premium the earning is significant less since you spend a fixed amount for maintaining. But still you print $$

[PIZZA]
Members
713 posts
7,940 battles
1 hour ago, nina_blain_73 said:

credits not as advertised?

when I can get deleted because of my own stupidity in the first five minutes of a match, do absolutely nothing substantial before being deleted and we lose the match and I still take home over a 1/4 million credits... dude if you ain't making bank in the Mo you are doing something very very  wrong

There are posts which informs millions netincome. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Any Ship that pays in the black is great. Some pay for total potato style. These are Credit Thieves {real Pirates} I love Pirates!

[PIZZA]
Members
713 posts
7,940 battles
1 hour ago, GreyFox78659 said:

I think the OP is suffering from the same problem I am.  That is Alabama isn’t to far behind Missouri in income generation. Missouri is better than a tier 8 premium but not as much as the hype says it is.

How good Alabama is? If i remember right Alabama has great torp protection? 7

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles
6 minutes ago, Finnkax said:

How good Alabama is? If i remember right Alabama has great torp protection? 7

It’s a tank it also has max AA if spec correctly. Lastly only Yamato has better torpedo protection. It is the only tier 8 BB IMO that can stare down a Yamato.

Edited by GreyFox78659
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this