Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_TrainWreck_

Returning Closed beta tester looking for a clan

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5 posts
155 battles

Hello, I am returning to the game after taking a break a little bit after closed beta ended and am looking to join a active clan in the US/EU Tz's, I am 25 years old and live on the East coast of the USA I have voice coms such as mumble,Teamspeak. I do play a variety of multiplayer games however I will still be active atleast daily for a couple hours. I would like to join a clan that has a age limit of 18 years old and are mature adults and organized I also would like to get involved in the competitive side of things at some point. My highest tier ships currently is tier 6 us battleship. I also have tier 4 US Carrier,Tier 4 Japan cruisers,tier 3 german cruisers,tier 3 US Destroyers. I also have the tier 4 us premium battleship closed beta testers got as well as a tier 5 Italian premium battleship as well. 

If you think I will fit in with your clan feel free to leave a post here and ill be in contact . 

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,718 battles

You may want to check out TSG4, information is here.  Requirement is basically to be mature, active, and on Discord while in game.  I have found them to be a decent mix of experience as well as players ranging from casual to competitive (that said, if you are looking for a super competitive group this may not be for you). 

Feel free to PM me or to stop by the clan in Discord and ask for a recruiter to speak to you.  If it looks like a mutual fit, you can state the recruiting process to verify the mutual fit.  Best of luck in your search!

Sign in to follow this