Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Schediaphilia Rampant on this Forum

37 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

926
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,308 battles

 

Just a casual observation from a normy but between the anime stuff and especially the kantai stuff schediaphilia seems to be a major thing here among forum denizens. 

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
360
[ARP2]
Members
1,224 posts
3,569 battles

Waifus, they're called waifus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

I think I've arrived at that age in life...that whenever I learn the definition of a new word, I immediately regret looking it up.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
755
[SF-A]
Members
2,850 posts
5,548 battles

Eh. There are worse things for people to be into and given that the in-game content is pretty tame, I can't complain too bitterly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,306
[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

Hmm a passive aggressive post to start unrest about anime . . . I wonder how this will end?

 

JGuIRzf.gif

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,558
[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles

qPCRuGq.jpg

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,141
[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,926 posts
14,840 battles
6 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Hmm a passive aggressive post to start unrest about anime . . . I wonder how this will end?

 

JGuIRzf.gif

Meh he is weakly trying to show off weak google skill and lack luster trolling

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

Hmm... I'm giving up on a long answer, I feel like it'll be lost in the incoming spam of memes and jokes... :Smile_amazed:

Boys will be boys when it comes to girls. What do you expect? :Smile-_tongue:

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
926
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,308 battles

My observation is based in the fact that none of the anime/kantai/waifu crowd has ever given a decent explanation as to why they like this stuff so much. teenage boys being into I could see...teenage girls liking a DD with cats painted on it I could understand....supposedly grown men on the other hand...well...I find this obsession they have curious and a bit disturbing. 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[PRNA]
Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,935 battles
10 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

My observation is based in the fact that none of the anime/kantai/waifu crowd has ever given a decent explanation as to why they like this stuff so much. teenage boys being into I could see...teenage girls liking a DD with cats painted on it I could understand....supposedly grown men on the other hand...well...I find this obsession they have curious and a bit disturbing. 

To honestly answer your question, men and boys can be pretty similar. No Human is exactly the same, and it's proved by factionalization based on interests. A common unity is rare, and usually only by small groups. It's hard to explain why each person would be pulled or drawn sexually to pixels and lines...perhaps that's it? Perhaps it's the lines? The curves, so to speak. Or maybe it's the developed personalities? They're all of a sudden more Human-like, along with attractive curvatures, and in my mind that's enough to lull almost any man. 

 

Also, inb4l0ck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,558
[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles
17 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

My observation is based in the fact that none of the anime/kantai/waifu crowd has ever given a decent explanation as to why they like this stuff so much. teenage boys being into I could see...teenage girls liking a DD with cats painted on it I could understand....supposedly grown men on the other hand...well...I find this obsession they have curious and a bit disturbing. 

The only one assigning any sexual thoughts to the pictures here is you. And the only one who seems to take it entirely too seriously and devote entirely too much thought to it, again, is you. There's a word for that. Obsessed.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
926
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,308 battles
3 minutes ago, StrixKitty said:

To honestly answer your question, men and boys can be pretty similar. No Human is exactly the same, and it's proved by factionalization based on interests. A common unity is rare, and usually only by small groups. It's hard to explain why each person would be pulled or drawn sexually to pixels and lines...perhaps that's it? Perhaps it's the lines? The curves, so to speak. Or maybe it's the developed personalities? They're all of a sudden more Human-like, along with attractive curvatures, and in my mind that's enough to lull almost any man. 

 

Also, inb4l0ck

Why doesn't this same thing manifest itself in World of Tanks or World of Warplanes..what is the sexual thing with teenage girls and ships....very strange indeed. 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
926
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,308 battles
Just now, Lert said:

The only one assigning any sexual thoughts to the pictures here is you. And the only one who seems to take it entirely too seriously and devote entirely too much thought to it, again, is you. There's a word for that. Obsessed.

Oh come on..be real..look at the kantai stuff and look how enraged people get when you question their "likes". There's some definite issues here.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,558
[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles
Just now, KalishniKat said:

Oh come on..be real..look at the kantai stuff and look how enraged people get when you question their "likes". There's some definite issues here.

Like with everyone when something they like is being attacked and questioned. Still, you're the only one here who ever talked about sexual interest, you make a whole thread about it and you go all defensive when someone questions you.

The only one sexually frustrated and obsessed here is you. And you keep proving it with every response here.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[PRNA]
Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,935 battles
Just now, KalishniKat said:

Why doesn't this same thing manifest itself in World of Tanks or World of Warplanes..what is the sexual thing with teenage girls and ships....very strange indeed. 

Because those people are widespread, including millions of people in the US. It's no small minority. I would infer that the teenage girl ships/tanks/planes fulfill the interests of those who like those vehicles and the normal lust for another gender of a species.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,747
[PRNA]
Beta Testers
18,779 posts
2,935 battles
Just now, Lert said:

Like with everyone when something they like is being attacked and questioned. Still, you're the only one here who ever talked about sexual interest, you make a whole thread about it and you go all defensive when someone questions you.

The only one sexually frustrated and obsessed here is you. And you keep proving it with every response here.

I would say he's sexually obsessed or frustrated rather than genuinely confused. If he's older and lesser exposed to the changes in entertainment brought by Japan (leaps and bounds over regular cartoons) it's very likely he's not understanding. What is perhaps a "regular interest" in anime girls might come off as lust for a pack of pixels, especially, again, to someone foreign to the concept. No one during my "youth" had any sexual attraction to cartoon characters. Of course, this is just my theory of factionalization and perhaps he really is. Whether he is or not - whether we all are or not - it's not not likely any of us will say "oh yes, certainly, we are."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
447
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,509 posts
7,393 battles

Is this thread a Cat Fight?....     I'll just look the otter way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,141
[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,926 posts
14,840 battles

:cap_popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
926
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,308 battles
9 minutes ago, Lert said:

Like with everyone when something they like is being attacked and questioned. Still, you're the only one here who ever talked about sexual interest, you make a whole thread about it and you go all defensive when someone questions you.

The only one sexually frustrated and obsessed here is you. And you keep proving it with every response here.

And where exactly did I become defensive? Only  StrixKitty has made any attempt to actually address the issue. To be honest, the kantai stuff is more understandable than the HSF stuff because at least the illustrations are of women..the prepubescent thing with little girls on ships, thats a whole different and weird thing. It's very Princess Kenny

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,558
[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles
6 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

And where exactly did I become defensive?

 

20 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

Oh come on..be real..

 

20 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

There's some definite issues here.

 

I am being 'real'. You're showing that you spend a lot of time thinking about this, down to the obsessive. You're also associating 2d pictures of females with sexualism - like a lot - it's even in your OP, accusing everyone who posts or references those females of only doing it because they are sexually attracted to it. That shows clear trends in how your own thoughts work, being unable to think of anything else.

You're showing clear signs of obsessive thought here, and frankly it's worrying me.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,558
[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles
13 minutes ago, StrixKitty said:

I would say he's sexually obsessed or frustrated rather than genuinely confused.

Yes, and I'm trying to troll him and bait responses. Shhh, don't ruin it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,344
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,528 posts
6,683 battles
7 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

And where exactly did I become defensive? Only  StrixKitty has made any attempt to actually address the issue. To be honest, the kantai stuff is more understandable than the HSF stuff because at least the illustrations are of women..the prepubescent thing with little girls on ships, thats a whole different and weird thing. It's very Princess Kenny

Pigeon's recent podcast intervention explains WOWS game devlopment in the US as "adapting World of Warships to North American market," which is like saying, North Americans like "the prepubescent thing with little girls on ships" God save ya :Smile_teethhappy:

(But to be honest, I don't know what to think, except I try to avoid the topic.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×