You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Daechi

February Mission Briefing?

13 comments in this topic

[-13-]
Members
33 posts
7,111 battles

Anyone know when February Mission Briefing will be posted? Like to plan out ahead of time. Thanks in advance.

[TEARZ]
[TEARZ]
Beta Testers
292 posts
7,367 battles

Our website for NA has not been updated since 1/25 and is falling behind the other regions. 

[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles
3 minutes ago, Condor_Legion said:

Our website for NA has not been updated since 1/25 and is falling behind the other regions. 

As is common, NA has the worst website management, they were HORRIBLE in the past, having to rely on SEA or EU and RU for patch update info,   they got better for a bit, and then slipped right back into the same old business of being late to the party.

Edited by Shadowrigger1
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,034 posts
12,514 battles
5 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

As is common, NA has the worst website management, they were HORRIBLE in the past, having to rely on SEA or EU and RU for patch update info,   they got better for a bit, and then slipped right back into the same old business of being late to the party.

Some of that's just time zones, if they're trying to time posts to drop during business hours, then NA will always trail ASIA, RU, and EU by at least 5-6 hours (more if using west coast time).

That said, I wish they wouldn't peg things to business hours. I'd prefer to find out the same time everyone else does. Maybe there's some unavoidable translation or regional sign-off step or something.

[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles
1 minute ago, Edgecase said:

Some of that's just time zones, if they're trying to time posts to drop during business hours, then NA will always trail ASIA, RU, and EU by at least 5-6 hours (more if using west coast time).

That said, I wish they wouldn't peg things to business hours. I'd prefer to find out the same time everyone else does. Maybe there's some unavoidable translation or regional sign-off step or something.

no my man,  NA is notorious for not posting update notes and the likes for Days AFTER they've already hit the server.

• Boring 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,034 posts
12,514 battles
3 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

no my man,  NA is notorious for not posting update notes and the likes for Days AFTER they've already hit the server.

Yeah, that happens too. It's not the best.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles

Gee guys don't you know by now what's on for this coming Month  its " Flottentorpedoboot? in Feburary (Yeah, we know we said that back in December... January as well.... )

[PVE]
Members
8,811 posts
7,241 battles
35 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Gee guys don't you know by now what's on for this coming Month  its " Flottentorpedoboot? in Feburary (Yeah, we know we said that back in December... January as well.... )

:Smile_teethhappy:

They still have tomorrow. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,153 posts
14,723 battles
9 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

They still have tomorrow. :Smile_teethhappy:

glad you have optimism I have little faith  plus 1

[PVE]