Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Avatar

Back in the saddle

11 comments in this topic

[_FOG_]
[_FOG_]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
431 posts
2,671 battles

I just came back after leaving at year end 2016 i think .

I left the game with no intention to ever play again. 

About a week ago i was re-watching one of my favorite anime's  , ARP .

After watching the series " again " , i thought " i should go back and see if the games gotten better" .

And so  here i am back in the saddle and hooked all over again lol .

I like some of the many changes  , like clans , i found a great group of people to chat & play the game with .

Just that alone makes the game much more fun  and gives you some drive to succeed .

It doesn't feel so much like the same stuff everyday , even makes the grinds a bit better .

There are far too many changes to list them all and i am still learning about some .

At core the game is still the same ,  and i am finding i am enjoying myself much more than i did before . 

so anyway , too all my friends , those that i have found again , and the new ones i have made since my return .

Thanks for the welcome back 

Kim aka Captain Avatar

• Cool 3

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,503 posts
3,842 battles

Welcome back to the game and forums dude! Glad you found a home in a clan and that you are enjoying the game! 

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[CVA16]
Members
2,756 posts
6,704 battles

Glad you're back Captain. The game really has evolved in two years. I've been overall impressed with it. It's the only game I play now. The forumites are real helpful and generally get along. I'd say for myself the forum is a good way to learn some stuff, get some good insight on things you might not have thought about and can be quite entertaining. Also fun to once in a while "stomp the occasional troll!"

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,354 posts

Welcome back. I also have found having a clan makes the game more enjoyable plus operations have been a great addition. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this