Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RadDisconnect

Moskva clan wars build?

5 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
299 posts
4,167 battles

So for better or worse I'm grinding the Russian/Soviet cruiser line to get Moskva, though now I think it should be Hindenburg instead. But regardless, what's a good clan wars build for Moskva? I have the special radar mod so I'll definitely put that in.

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,203 posts
6,433 battles

Priority Target
Expert Marksman and Adrenaline Rush
Superintendent and Demolition Expert
Concealment Expert

The last four Points I am not quite sure, Options are:
Expert Loader and Vigilance/Basics of Survivability
Fireprevention

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,706 posts
11,320 battles

SireneRacker has is right, but those last points should be fireprevention. And there is a argument I think for ditching DE for Vig. Also, swap out your rudder mod for the engine boost mod. Moskva spends a lot of time bow on camping, moving back and forward. The extra torp warning and the faster acceleration are good. It would be a crapbuild for randoms, but for CB I felt it was solid.

• Cool 1

[KWA]
Members
299 posts
4,167 battles
12 hours ago, SireneRacker said:

Priority Target
Expert Marksman and Adrenaline Rush
Superintendent and Demolition Expert
Concealment Expert

The last four Points I am not quite sure, Options are:
Expert Loader and Vigilance/Basics of Survivability
Fireprevention

Hindenburg will be popular in clan wars so in Moskva how do I deal with it? Did I make the wrong grind? Only other T10 ships I got is GK and Yamato.

WoWS Wiki Editor
7,203 posts
6,433 battles
6 hours ago, RadDisconnect said:

Hindenburg will be popular in clan wars so in Moskva how do I deal with it? Did I make the wrong grind? Only other T10 ships I got is GK and Yamato.

You certainly did not make the wrong grind, Moskva is a strong pick for Clan Battles.

But Hindenburg is basically your hard Counter, so you Need to judge whether or not to engage one.

If he is kiting away, disengage, you will lose this trade-off unless your Opponent screws up.

If he tries to face you bow on, happily take the fight. You can out-muscle him.

When a Hindenburg attempts to rush you, try to bait him into a crossfire. If he falls for it, you may survive. If he is too fast or disengages, you will either die or nothing of note will happen.

And try to not sit still while spotted, otherwise the Hindenburg will use you as a damage pinata.

Sign in to follow this