You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AllysaRockz

Only In a WG Title

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

I wanted to play some botes on my days off... but this makes me question my sanity and interest in still doing so. :cap_haloween:

s2Au4oL.png?1

Why are all War Gaming titles so toxicccccc? It's like this all the time in WOT... I've been team-killed for taking their kill too many times to count... and last time I played I ran out of complaints after just 2 battles. I'd hate to see this happen to the game I actually like from them. :fish_panic: It's like people are losing their common sense or something around here.

Members
2,092 posts
8,068 battles

If you manage to work past the toxicity the team you’re on usually ends up getting rolled anyways.

9B00BAA6-9313-4D48-BA4C-E0765F248EBF.jpeg.acfce6308399d6477a0af0a63128f984.jpeg

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles
1 hour ago, AllysaRockz said:

I wanted to play some botes on my days off... but this makes me question my sanity and interest in still doing so. :cap_haloween:

s2Au4oL.png?1

Why are all War Gaming titles so toxicccccc? It's like this all the time in WOT... I've been team-killed for taking their kill too many times to count... and last time I played I ran out of complaints after just 2 battles. I'd hate to see this happen to the game I actually like from them. :fish_panic: It's like people are losing their common sense or something around here.

To be honest Buki, I think the Warship community is by far one of the better ones, I mean I have had a lot of fun here and only had the displeasure to encounter some bad ones in my time, but they do flare up it can sometimes become a hilarious meme! Remember the Techtree thing from a while back? But as an overall I think the Warships community is great and I would love to continue to be a part of it! 

I sound like such an optimist. 

[WFR]
Members
431 posts
2 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

s2Au4oL.png?1

thicken off the shields with some beer, usually helps, man.

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
12 hours ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

To be honest Buki, I think the Warship community is by far one of the better ones, I mean I have had a lot of fun here and only had the displeasure to encounter some bad ones in my time, but they do flare up it can sometimes become a hilarious meme! Remember the Techtree thing from a while back? But as an overall I think the Warships community is great and I would love to continue to be a part of it! 

I believe that to... it is a pretty good community and more often than not you see people working together more so than tearing at each others throats. It's just that like in WoT... the higher you get in the tiers, the more toxic the players seem to get. Maybe that's because there's more on the line, but it just seems to be something I've noticed.

I thought that tech tree thing was just ridiculous. :Smile-_tongue:

11 hours ago, SinisterSe7en said:

thicken off the shields with some beer, usually helps, man.

I mean, that's one way of getting past it. But beer? Yuck. If I wanted alcohol, it's going to be Vodka. At least I can mix that with something... beer just tastes like dirty water... :cap_hmm:

13 hours ago, Destroyer_Zekamashi said:

If you manage to work past the toxicity the team you’re on usually ends up getting rolled anyways.

9B00BAA6-9313-4D48-BA4C-E0765F248EBF.jpeg.acfce6308399d6477a0af0a63128f984.jpeg

I still laugh my butt off when I realize that battle was over in less time than it takes me to brush my teeth. :cap_haloween:

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles
18 hours ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

I think the Warship community is by far one of the better ones

You should have seen Age of Empires III when Ensemble shut down and the game was not moderated for several months. Things got so bad there that the FBI actually investigated because there was so much hate speech and threats in chat. I'm not making this up, when the game was finally re-moderated a moderator told me about it.