Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

Need to go back to mid-tier French cruisers....

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
3,403 posts
6,060 battles

to my happy place it once was.  Trying to do campaigns and have done them in the Bismark for the past couple....  well month and a half to 2 months and generally done ok till this last weekend and especially today.  Never seen so many ships huddled on the B line while the enemy takes all of the caps.  After 3K+ battles - first time for this - especially for 3-6 ships on the B line.  I needed 4K XP after modifiers to get 2 support containers (Yamamoto campaign) and had to play 3 games to squeak in 4K damage.  Got wiped out in 2 games by getting focused since there were virtually no other teammates around.   My shots were not falling well I will admit but at least I was doing it in front of the B line instead of on it or behind.

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles
3 hours ago, ccoel12345 said:

Same I expected the moskva to win actually

 

3 hours ago, pmgaudio said:

...I am surprised is the lack of Moskva votes.. I did expect it to be  at LEAST third.. it does all KINDS of things like a Hindy can do but from the front (as opposed to the AWESOME kite ability the hindy has) and her AP is outSTANDING, compared to Hindy... radar and fire chance to the sky.. my second fav cruiser and tier ten..

Moskva has hard time tanking on the go.  It has huge citadel that can only be semi-reliably protected when bow on.  It’s so much easier to hit Moskva that is trying to kite.  So at some point you will be forced into bow on position, and you won’t be able to reposition.  The lack of torpedoes makes this problem even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,403 posts
6,060 battles

I seal clubbed in a Phoenix - 81,843 damage and cleared almost 160K credits...  Though - only an 11 pt captain. ;)

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,636
[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,293 battles
17 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

 

Moskva has hard time tanking on the go.  It has huge citadel that can only be semi-reliably protected when bow on.  It’s so much easier to hit Moskva that is trying to kite.  So at some point you will be forced into bow on position, and you won’t be able to reposition.  The lack of torpedoes makes this problem even worse.

 

17 hours ago, CylonRed said:

Me thinks this is the incorrect thread for the Moskva talk... ')

I was thinking the same thing,... He quoted me from a POLL thread about the best tier ten ships....
I wonder how in the world it got posted here....

gFTU2hY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles
2 minutes ago, pmgaudio said:

I was thinking the same thing,... He quoted me from a POLL thread about the best tier ten ships....
I wonder how in the world it got posted here....

This has got to be forum software bug.  I never visited this thread, and used quote button in the other one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,636
[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,293 battles
5 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

This has got to be forum software bug.  I never visited this thread, and used quote button in the other one.

zFFqz4r.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×