You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Venture

What do you want to see after the USN Cruiser split?

What line do you want to see after French BB/USN Split?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. What do we want?

• Italian Cruisers - Mama Mia! Luigi the citadel, she a broken again!
    • Russian Battleships - Comrade Walrus prepared to defend motherland!
    • British Destroyers - Well lads we had to forgo the good torp arcs for better tea making facilities!
    • USN Battleship split - ...most of this line has been sunk/repaired more than once!

122 comments in this topic

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,721 posts
4,522 battles

So boys...whatcha wanna see? 

• Funny 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I would like Italian cruisers, however I think they are planned to be the last line of the year.

• Cool 1

Members
228 posts
1,077 battles

Seen British Destroyers were one of the most important ships in the Battle of the Atlantic and various other major naval engagements all over the world they really need to be introduced asap. 

• Boring 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles

iirc, the lines that have been mentioned for this year, and i believe in this order, French BBs, USN cruiser split, Russian BBs, Italian cruisers, but thats just what ive heard, i have a feeling that WG might not bring 2 BB lines in the same year, so id probably like to see the British DDs in place of the Russian BBs

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,101 posts
8,751 battles
9 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

I would like Italian cruisers, however I think they are planned to be the last line of the year.

Heads up if you hated the French Cruisers you likely will hate the Italian Cruisers since Italy and France seemed to often  make similar choices in their ships.

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,800 battles
7 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

If I could pick two, I would go with Italian cruisers and British DDs. Really anything other than more BBs.

Ditto!

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
1,867 posts
3,530 battles

What do I want after the split? I want Alaska...I'm not asking for a whole line, just one ship.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,666 posts
9,985 battles

I would like to see British Destroyers, though I'm biased. My second choice would be Italian cruisers.

The most likely sequence this year is apparently FRBB, USN CA/L, RUBB and IT CA/L. If that's the case it will have been a long time to see RN DD (earliest 2019) compared to the KM DD which gave Germany a 3rd line back in Dec 2016.

Members
50 posts
4,161 battles

hmm no "other" option? well I'd like to see the French DDs maybe...or RN DDs... or CV fix than RN CVs.

Members
247 posts
11,868 battles

Voted for tea sipping destroyers, but would also like a heavy cruiser line for them too.

• Cool 1

[LHG]
Members
1,617 posts
4,887 battles

Personally, I'd rather see the French Battleship line which isn't one of your options.  Next in line would probably be the Italian cruiser line. 

The thought of an honest to god Russian battleship line makes me giggle. 

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel

Members
4,740 posts
5,464 battles
1 hour ago, Viscount said:

Voted for tea sipping destroyers, but would also like a heavy cruiser line for them too.

This would be very nice to have. I'm not much of a CL guy. Nurnberg and Cleveland(and probably soon to be some of the other USN CLs, like Helena, and maybe in the future when I get around to the French cruisers, La Gali) kinda sorta changed my opinion on them, but I still prefer the 203mm guns over 152/155mm guns. The uber gimmicks on RN CLs is a major turn off for me, besides them being, well, light cruisers and not heavy cruisers.

So I'd love to have the British CAs in game so I could actually play some RN cruisers(just no funky gimmicks WG!!!)

[NGA-B]
Members
1,205 posts
7,621 battles

I'd go with Brit CVs since it seems like lines get easier to balance when you have more of them. Remember back when Yamato easily dominated the Montana? Now Yammy is considered a much more specialized BB that can't be used for everything. Of course you have clowns like Kaa1el who probably [edited] about the US not playing fair during Operation Ten-Go.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
3 hours ago, Hanger_18 said:

What do I want after the split? I want Alaska...I'm not asking for a whole line, just one ship.

Salem might be nice TOO  :Smile_playing::Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,362 posts
10,151 battles

Got to be honest would like to see the US BB line get split with more of them before I would want to see more DD's added. But I am a BB fan and US Navy fan so I am biased plus I am up to Montana and have all (most) the Premiums so must have more USN BB...:Smile_izmena:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

Members
343 posts
6,782 battles

British DDs, and I think there's enough material they should launch with a split line.

Members
9,863 posts

Invalid poll, no bacon.

And personally, I think they need to spend some time and money on the game itself, instead of continually pumping out ships, while ignoring issues.

• Cool 1