Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
userz123

WoWs Azur lane collab?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
628 posts
5,589 battles

There are a lot of World of Warships Reference in Azur Lane, should war gaming considier collab with Azur lane? Because a lot of People in China who play WoWs also plays Azur lane, there is also a lot of Japanese players who play azur lane and a collab between the two might increase wows popularity in Japan too. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
4 minutes ago, userz123 said:

There are a lot of World of Warships Reference in Azur Lane, should war gaming considier collab with Azur lane? Because a lot of People in China who play WoWs also plays Azur lane, there is also a lot of Japanese players who play azur lane and a collab between the two might increase wows popularity in Japan too. 

Some people have already suggested it.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,611 posts
8,804 battles

sjCk0iu.jpg

people seem to like the idea lol

[O7]
Supertest Coordinator, Supertester
6,387 posts
7,341 battles

owo

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,667 posts
14,042 battles

The problem with a WoWS - Azure Lane collaboration is the same as the older speculation years ago with WoWS - Kantai Collection one.

How do you implement the "ships" into WoWS when they are represented as human-like forms in their original franchise?  ARP, HSF works because we had separate human characters and the ships were still ships.  The characters were made into captain characters for WoWS.  Asia server even has the HSF cat as a possible captain.

How do you make a Kantai Collection Yamato...

8Q1fX9M.png 

... Into WoWS terms?

Azure Lane would have the same problem.  Kantai Collection doesn't show the actual ship itself at all.  I never played Azure Lane but seeing the artwork, it's the same way.

Now, don't make out my post as a "No way for Azure Lane" deal, it's just I have a hard time seeing it implemented the same way Kantai Collection would have.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,611 posts
8,804 battles
7 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

The problem with a WoWS - Azure Lane collaboration is the same as the older speculation years ago with WoWS - Kantai Collection one.

How do you implement the "ships" into WoWS when they are represented as human-like forms in their original franchise?  ARP, HSF works because we had separate human characters and the ships were still ships.  The characters were made into captain characters for WoWS.  Asia server even has the HSF cat as a possible captain.

How do you make a Kantai Collection Yamato...

8Q1fX9M.png 

... Into WoWS terms?

Azure Lane would have the same problem.  Kantai Collection doesn't show the actual ship itself at all.  I never played Azure Lane but seeing the artwork, it's the same way.

Now, don't make out my post as a "No way for Azure Lane" deal, it's just I have a hard time seeing it implemented the same way Kantai Collection would have.

The only reason People are leaning more to a collaboration with AL is that DMM won’t give up Kantai Collection and have started Japan only.

[NSF]
Beta Testers
4,988 posts
5,715 battles

Why are the British ships maids.

I will never not be confused by this.

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
1,611 posts
8,804 battles
1 hour ago, Big_Spud said:

Why are the British ships maids.

I will never not be confused by this.

Even in ARP they are.

[NSF]
Beta Testers
4,988 posts
5,715 battles
4 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

If the logistics can be figured out, this would be amazing! 

They seem to be more than willing to collab with everyone. Go poke some of the SEA Wargaming people, you never know what might happen.

Sign in to follow this