You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safetybunny

[SKDSH] Skadoosh Inc. Open Recruitment

19 comments in this topic

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen of WOWS! We are a group that formed after a successful push in Season 1 of Clan Battles and reformed as a new independent clan. We are Skadoosh Inc. and are actively recruiting new players to join in our escapades. Our Core Priorities are:

1. Teamwork - we care about the results of the game vs. your individual stats at the finish. Do your job, and work together. That’s us in a tactical nutshell.

2. Development & Goals - we can all get better, regardless of skill level. It’s fulfilling to watch people grow and improve. You might not be playing in our most competitive matches and games to start with in our ranks, but you will get better, have a few laughs with this group and earn your place among the best.

3. Environment - this is a place of foul-mouthed (guys and girls) that game for the relaxation and enjoyment of it. While we love winning, we care more about interacting and having a good time with each other week in and week out.

All of us founding members have been playing warships as early as release, some even since cbt and alpha! We are looking for other like-minded players who are mature, posses a good attitude and sportsmanship, and have a great sense of humor. Competitive play (i.e. Clan Battles, Ranked, etc.) is our primary objective, but that comes with a lot fun and ridiculousness while smashing citadels across the map! We run on TeamSpeak3 and having it is MANDATORY for acceptance! Listed below will be the general requirements for acceptance, however we will review applications on a case-by-case basis and may accept members who are enthusiastic about learning and working to improve.

Our TS3 address is Skadoosh-inc.teamspeak3.com so feel free to stop by and ask any questions you may have or message anyone who is a recruiter or higher in-game. We partner with another clan (The Deadly Abyss) for social events/training so make sure to specify you are looking for us! For those who meet requirements but need help installing TS3 we will be happy to assist you as well!

[SKDSH] General Requirements For Admittance

• 18+ with a working mic (TeamSpeak is our default comm program. Can’t work together if we can’t talk!)

• Our current players have:

• Played at least 2k random battles

• 35k average damage per battle or higher

• Minimum win rate of 50% plus

• Frags per Battle "F/B" of .60 or higher

• Diversity of ships/playstyles

• Primarily based in EST/CST timezones

• Be available for participation in clan battles or group play 3 nights a week or whenever possible. Real life comes first so we use that as a guideline for how often you can expect to see others!

• Tier X ships are a requirement for participation in our competitive games with a generally statistically good performance record

• Ready and willing to be a "team player" rather than a "solo warrior"

Even if you don’t meet all the requirements stated above, don’t let that stop you. We are looking for personality and potential above and beyond stats! Happy sailing, and may Dasha and the RNG Gods guide your shells/torps to the citadels of the enemy!

Command Staff

- Safetybunny "Commander"

- Hyponotini "Deputy Commander"

-Corkunt "Deputy Commander"

-admrialsexybeast "Recruiter"

-Wardog_0o "Recruiter"

Edited by Safetybunny

Members
2,748 posts
6,229 battles
18 minutes ago, Safetybunny said:

Environment - this is a place of foul-mouthed (guys and girls)

LOL so you encourage being foul mouthed? At least it wasn't a requirement. Going to have to check on the TeamSpeak. Honestly not familiar with it.

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Definitely not a requirement, just being open and honest in the event it's a deal breaker for some...our philosophy is if we are going to act like a bunch of pirates/sailors might as well learn to talk like one!

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
7 hours ago, Safetybunny said:

35k average damage per battle or higher

I am very much interested as the reason I joined Foxeh is because a few of my friends are in it and was hoping we would do clan battles . Well we managed ; ONCE ; to get enough people to play and then only had time enough for 4 battles (they also use Discord which I seem to have problems with) . I have TS3 and meet all of your requirements other then the one I quoted . And that is the one I am trying to get better at but it has been slow going for me to do alone with out someone to advise and show me how to do better (and is slowing taking my win rate down) . 

What I can offer the clan is that I have every tech tree ship researched to elite status ( I just finished the PA DD line two weeks ago and the tier 10 is my new tier 10 in port ) . I have 260+ million credits and lots of commanders in reserve to be able to buy any tech tree ship and fit it out if I need to . I have 17 , 19 skill point commanders right now (two in reserve as I do not have any French or British ships in port right now)  and a 15 point IJN commander in reserve . The others in reserve are 10 pointers from every country but Polish . I have only 18 ships in port , mostly premium and all tiers 1 to 10 .  Tier/# of : 1/1 ; 2/2 ; 3/1 ; 4/1 ; 5/3 ; 6/3 ; 7/2 ; 8/2 ; 9/2 ; 10/1 . I am working on getting 3 more commanders to 19 points  ; Anshan(premium) 10 points currently (PA tier 5 DD) ; Giulio Cesare(premium)  11 points currently ( Italian tier 5 BB ) and YueYang 18 points currently (PA tier 10 DD) . I am retired due to disability ( Rheumatoid Arthritis which is baddest in my hands and neck and makes being a cook or glorified ditch digger kind of hard {never mind driving as I can not keep a good grip on anything now a days } ) so have no set schedule and can thus be online almost anytime required subject to doctors appointments .

One other thing ; I do not play CV's as the micro-managing is not something I do well at along with the problems of my hands .

I welcome you to look up anything you want to about me and ask any questions you might have .

:Smile_honoring:   

P. S. Hope all of you like a Panda Party ! 

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Hope Ranked is treating you all well. Drop us a line if you want to Div up or practice, or better yet start prepping for next season of Clan Wars!

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,268 posts
10,510 battles

Your clan's name "[SKDSH] Skadoosh" reminds me of someone I used to work with at MagiQuest in Myrtle Beach, SC...... Ahhhh.... good memories!!  :fish_happy:

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Ahhh Myrtle Beach. Second only to Daytona Beach on the sketchy/awesome Southern scale! (NC resident)

Hooah.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
1,268 posts
10,510 battles

HOOAH!

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Just under two weeks left in Ranked before we start the transition to Clan Wars again. Are you ready? Do you have a good group you have fun with and is making you better?

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Members
3 posts
9,517 battles

Ranked Season 9 comes to an end tonight, it was a challenging season and ranking out was a big relief after putting up with all the salt and karma bombing at R5 and under.  Just one more to go for that Flint!

The [SKDSH] Skadoosh team is pointing our aiming reticles at the next season of Clan Battles and are recruiting for new friends (and talent) for the team.  SafetyBunny's leading post on this thread has the "who we are" and "what we are looking for" details, please check that out if you haven't already.

Applications can be made through the Clan tab in port or by messaging SafetyBunny, Corkunt, admiralsexybeast or Wardog_0o.  You can also leave a post in this thread as Chien did, hes been a great addition to the fleet.

On a side note, I am sure there are clan members that I have never heard cuss - but I definitely use a headset when the kids are about...    Cheers!

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Clan Battles aren't far away. But good times are ready to be had now. Drop us a line or come check us out!

Happy Shipping!

[SKDSH]
Members
23 posts
5,919 battles

Welcome to our newest members that joined this past month!

In other news, good luck to all the clans closing out current season of Clan Battles. That was a tough one!