Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Viewing detailed results if you missed them the first time.

8 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
6,442 posts
4,302 battles

Scenario:

I take ship A out, fight, get sunk.

I return to port, take ship B out, do awfully, get sunk; game A is still not over.

I take ship C out, have a game in it, result is whatever it is; I stay in that one till the battle's over (because I survived, or only died right near the end).

I return to port from battle C and the pop-ups give me a place to click for detailed reports on battles A and B, but the glittering prize of a container is announced and I'm distracted and just too slow to click the results pop-up in time. 

Is there a way to get access to these reports, assuming the same game session is still running? (I know that if it is not, I cannot get the detailed report.)

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[-K-]
Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

Bottom right corner of the screen should be a square "i" button. Hit it, and you can check all of the notifications and battle results you've had during your session.

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,395 battles

Thanks Final Spark. Yes, click on that icon in the lower right hand corner that looks like an "I". You can then select the battle you want to look at and it will display all the statistics from it. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for and you got something really good from that container pull.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,442 posts
4,302 battles
16 minutes ago, Final_Spark said:

Bottom right corner of the screen should be a square "i" button. Hit it, and you can check all of the notifications and battle results you've had during your session.

Many thanks. Will have a hunt for that tonight.

13 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Thanks Final Spark. Yes, click on that icon in the lower right hand corner that looks like an "I". You can then select the battle you want to look at and it will display all the statistics from it. Hope this helps you find what you are looking for and you got something really good from that container pull.

I once got a supercontainer for 50K free XP (still unspent!!!) after clicking "Flags and Camo", so I reckon I won't be seeing another windfall like that any time soon, but I live in hope of a premium ship of at least Tier V if such a thing ever happens. 

[RST]
Members
333 posts
6,929 battles
1 minute ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Many thanks. Will have a hunt for that tonight.

I once got a supercontainer for 50K free XP (still unspent!!!) after clicking "Flags and Camo", so I reckon I won't be seeing another windfall like that any time soon, but I live in hope of a premium ship of at least Tier V if such a thing ever happens

Legend has it that it can happen.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
279 posts
8,494 battles

Just a thought here on my part, don't know if all players do this, but if I am destroyed in a battle I don't go running back to jump into another lame boat to get killed again and then jump into another. I want to stay in the battle and watch from the other players point of view in there ship, pick up some new pointers or tactics so I can get better and support my team in the battle I was just killed in. Maybe this is just me, but I want to support the team mates even they were not clan, sort of cheer them on, about good shots and tell them where the enemy is on the map.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
6,442 posts
4,302 battles
2 hours ago, Sere_Pj said:

Maybe this is just me, but

I well understand the motivation, but my playing time per day is limited and I would prefer to maximise the number of battles I can fight in. As far as gaining tactical hints is concerned, I do watch a fair number of YouTube vids by superior players in an attempt to gain tactical awareness, and I've had two of mine carefully dismantled by Zath already. And if my death has been sufficiently ignominious, there's only so much I feel I can say before people start thinking or saying "Don't try to give us advice when you died early like a pathetic noob".

• Cool 1

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
279 posts
8,494 battles

Yeah that does happen if you terminate early in a battle I see it a lot when divisioned up with clan mates. It is just something I have always done, picked up some useful hints for BB at higher tier.

Sign in to follow this