You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

So Ranked is over....whens the next season!

29 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
820 posts
26,845 battles

And so ends another season of Ranked battles!  Congrats to all the players that made it to Rank 1!  I can now go into hibernation in till the next season, I just need to know when to set my alarm.

[BIAS]
Members
3,052 posts
9,043 battles

You aren't going to play the Black between seasons???

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
426 posts
18,372 battles

Calm your jets there Turbo! Some of us need a break from the Ranked Grind!

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,373 posts
8,406 battles

Will be a season of Clan wars next :p

[LRM3]
[LRM3]
Members
394 posts
5,406 battles

Honestly, I didn’t get into ranked that much this time around. It seems so bland now. 

• Boring 2

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles

Don't even wait for the bodies to get cold, do you?  :Smile_teethhappy:

I'm guessing that for most who play ranked, the last thing on their minds once the season ends is when the next season arrives.

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles
42 minutes ago, Airglide2 said:

HERE'S TO T5 FOR SEASON 9!!!!!

Yeah tier V would be fun for Ranked, but I am predicting tier VII next.

But just to be on the safe side I am working on having good inventory of ships tiers V-VIII...

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
Edited spelling error, auto correct can be auto adding mistakes at times...

[NDA]
Supertester
4,795 posts
13,629 battles

At the rate WG wants to keep us at the grind stone called Competitive game modes. [See Clan Battles returning next month] 

I'm going to guess we'll see another Rank Season in March. 

Personally I think it should be a month on a month off for the Competitive modes. So between a season of Rank and Clan Battles we would get some kind of casual event like Clash of the Elements or Pearls event. But what do I know, maybe WG has figured out how to keep players engaged in fun activities while avoiding the dreaded player burn out. 

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,757 posts
9,488 battles
49 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

You aren't going to play the Black between seasons???

I think they have seen what happens to people who do. So probably not.

Members
702 posts
9,924 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah tier V would be funnfir Ranked, but I am predicting tier VII next.

But just to be on the safe side I am working on having good inventory of ships tiers V-VIII...

What's funnfir?

I walked away from T6 with a very good impression, because T7 before that was cancer.  That's right, cancer.  But I do remember the one even before that, with T5-6, that wasn't so bad.  Hence why I cast my vote for T5.  It will be just as fun as T6 (Especially with Guilio Ceasera selling like hot cakes in bulk, tee hee!).

[SF-3]
Members
1,452 posts
7,934 battles

My guess is CW then Ranked will be the pattern from now on, might squeeze some down time in between.

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,807 battles
6 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

My guess is CW then Ranked will be the pattern from now on, might squeeze some down time in between.

I guess I should get off my butt and find myself a clan for CWs.

[SF-3]
Members
1,452 posts
7,934 battles
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I guess I should get off my butt and find myself a clan for CWs.

yeah, i mean its super easy. there are a lot of competitive or non-competitive clans out there, etc.. and the benefits I have found from joining are really worth it. Plus, I really liked CW, you get to play w/ your buddies and much better coordination.

Edited by Kevs02Accord

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,807 battles
Just now, Kevs02Accord said:

yeah, i mean its super easy. there are a lot of non-competitive clans that dont care about stats, etc.. and the benefits I have found from joining are really worth it. Plus, I really liked CW, you get to play w/ your buddies and much better coordination.

I was in 5D until this weekend so I'm fully aware of how fun CWs can be. Looking for another competitive clan for CWs.

[SF-3]
Members
1,452 posts
7,934 battles
6 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I was in 5D until this weekend so I'm fully aware of how fun CWs can be. Looking for another competitive clan for CWs.

Interesting, I thought your name looked familiar. Have you thought about QP? I am in QP2, that is our step down clan. We still are competitive in CW and did meh in SL, but QP has a pretty good group of guys that do well.

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,254 battles
42 minutes ago, Kuckoo said:

I'm guessing that for most who play ranked, the last thing on their minds once the season ends is when the next season arrives

Ranked for me was rough this time around. Started during the holidays which I thought was an awful idea. My goal was to get to 10. Then had to go on some Shutdowns at work. Didn't get in as many games as I wanted. Maybe 3-4 a night. Any ways not whining, I like playing ranked. Congrats to the guys who reached their goals. There are some really good players out there. I'll be ready for the next season but a little breather will be nice.

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
760 posts
5,807 battles
1 minute ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Interesting, I thought your name looked familiar. Have you thought about QP? I am in QP2, that is our step down clan. We still are competitive in CW and did meh in SL, but QP has a pretty good group of guys that do well.

Lol, we must have run into each other in ranked about 4-5 times. If memory serves me correctly, I believe I had the pleasure of having you on my team 2-3 of those times o7.

Yeah, I know a few guys on QP (m373x in particular) and so I might look into joining either group. Do you guys use Discord or TS? Perhaps you could message me the details and I could hop on tonight to chat with the guys.

[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,065 posts
8,857 battles
1 hour ago, Airglide2 said:

HERE'S TO T5 FOR SEASON 9!!!!!

You do Tier 5 I probably could rank out.

[5D]
Beta Testers
434 posts
7,602 battles

I'd enjoy both T4 and T5 for ranked.. It would be an absolute slug fest and brawling like crazy and that's what I like.  I got my Flint this season.. I am done playing competitively with ranked.. now I will only play it for commander Xp.. got 2 ships to 19 pts this season the bama and NC...and my NO to 17, and Monarch to 16. Done.. very frustrating season between dealing with the loyangs and the kut's..  Almost as bad as payfast... 

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles

I would not have a problem with tier V for Ranked, lol with my Texas CVs would not be a problem for me... 

:cap_rambo::cap_haloween:

• Boring 1

Members
3,651 posts
13,535 battles

Tier 3! Then I could use Vampire!  :Smile_playing: (I have a blast playing that DD)

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,705 posts
3,468 battles

I didn't slit my own throat to stop the pain, and I didn't quit playing WoWs completely so I guess I can call this season a success.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,295 battles

No information on when the next season of Ranked will be. However, we should see it return sometime in 2018. Keep checking the news portal for any any updates or announcements. Congrats to everyone who made it to Rank 1.