You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Von_Winterz

Looking for a clan

10 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
2,627 battles

Hello all,

I am looking for a fun, laid back group of people to play with. I have ships up to tier 10, and according to warships today, I'm not to horrible lol. Just to give you a  heads up though, I have been known to take extended breaks from games. I've played with a couple of groups who tell me that it isn't a problem, until it is. lol. It is just more fun to play with a group then solo on warships. Hit me with your best shot.

Winterz

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,475 posts
6,653 battles
25 minutes ago, Von_Winterz said:

Hello all,

I am looking for a fun, laid back group of people to play with. I have ships up to tier 10, and according to warships today, I'm not to horrible lol. Just to give you a  heads up though, I have been known to take extended breaks from games. I've played with a couple of groups who tell me that it isn't a problem, until it is. lol. It is just more fun to play with a group then solo on warships. Hit me with your best shot.

Winterz

Extended breaks from playing the game are fine with us, if members stay in touch, or are involved with the game and the clan through other means (forums/discord). Feel free to check us out.

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,716 battles

TSG4 could be a fit, depending on how often you take extended breaks.  To date breaks have not been a problem so long as there is notice that you are away.  If interested, here is a link and I'd specifically refer you to requirement 2.  If you have questions or interest you can PM me or stop by the Discord server and discuss with a recruiter--just be candid with what what you can (and can't) do and see if it is a mutual fit.  After all, if the fit for the clan is not mutual then it will not last so just as well save everyone some time.

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
34 posts
9,100 battles

Come by and check out Armada. Pretty laid back bunch welcoming environment. If you need help we have experienced people that would be willing to assist.  If team play is what you are looking for there is always someone wanting to div. Come by check us out.

[RNG]
Beta Testers
10 posts
5,675 battles
14 hours ago, groomsiebelle said:

TSG4 could be a fit, depending on how often you take extended breaks.  To date breaks have not been a problem so long as there is notice that you are away.  If interested, here is a link and I'd specifically refer you to requirement 2.  If you have questions or interest you can PM me or stop by the Discord server and discuss with a recruiter--just be candid with what what you can (and can't) do and see if it is a mutual fit.  After all, if the fit for the clan is not mutual then it will not last so just as well save everyone some time.

I strongly suggest you don't join this clan. I was in it and they are extremely uptight.

For example: I would afk in WoWs and wouldn't be in discord at the same time. As punishment for being caught doing this a few times I was required to write an essay to all officers about violation of the clan rules lol. Don't waste your time with a clan like that.

A little too serious into being a "casual" clan. If you're prior military it will feel like you will be back in it

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,270 posts
10,530 battles
9 hours ago, ULTranum said:

I strongly suggest you don't join this clan. I was in it and they are extremely uptight.

For example: I would afk in WoWs and wouldn't be in discord at the same time. As punishment for being caught doing this a few times I was required to write an essay to all officers about violation of the clan rules lol. Don't waste your time with a clan like that.

A little too serious into being a "casual" clan. If you're prior military it will feel like you will be back in it

You were never required to write an "essay".... stop exagerating and trying make TSG4 look bad just because you have a bad attitude. Apparently you grossly mis-read the SOP's.

Additionally, a lot of gamers like structure and good organization, albeit not all... and apparently not you. However, that is no reason to trash talk an organization simply because *YOU* don't fit-in with their way of doing things. Simply move on and keep doing you own thing... easy as that!

It is clear that you are not the "clan" type of person.... I see that your stint with [F-O-W] didn't last very long either.  Either you are a "clan hopper", or your personality just does not fit with too many clans. Either way, the "red flag" is on you.

[SF-3]
[SF-3]
Beta Testers
226 posts
12,855 battles

Come by our website check us or if you want stop by teamspeak and div up with guys in the clan see if you like us or not lol. We have different sub clans for casual and comp play. For comp play the reqs are different. To join the clan the reqs are just be active in the game, forums and teamspeak. You dont have to be active everyday. Just dont disappear without giving a heads up that your taking a break. We all need a break. 

visit our site and/or teamspeak div up and see if we are a fit

website
www.team-sf.com  

teamspeak
www.team-sf.com/ts3-auto

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,665 battles

TSG4 would like to welcome VON_WINTERZ as our newest member! Welcome aboard!

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,716 battles
11 hours ago, ULTranum said:

Your time in clan seems to predate me as I don't recognize your name.  I've been with TSG4 four months now and have enjoyed the experience overall.  I've chatted with players from all over at all different skill levels, and find the mix of "desire to compete" with "desire to have fun" suits me.  I'll admit I hesitated initially due to the list of requirements (mainly to be in Discord when in game), but trying it out I actually don't find them to be an issue at all.

That said, I was very careful to emphasize that the clan needs to be a mutual fit.  Like any interview or audition, both parties must agree they want to continue together.  In my short time I have seen players who found us "too strict" as well as "not strict enough", and that is fine, for the good of all it is best that these players find a better fit for what they want their gaming hours to be like.  It seems like you are knocking our clan down without offering a productive suggestion as to where the original poster might find a good match.  I was simply offering TSG4 as a possible place where he might find a fit.

Von_Winterz is playing with us right now, hopefully he is enjoying it (I had fun last evening in the pair of battles I was divisioned up with him in).  To you ULTranum I wish the best to you in your search for a clan that fits with what you want your gaming experience to be.

Edited by groomsiebelle
  • Cool 1

[RNG]
Beta Testers
10 posts
5,675 battles
10 hours ago, Nocona said:

You were never required to write an "essay".... stop exagerating and trying make TSG4 look bad just because you have a bad attitude. Apparently you grossly mis-read the SOP's.

Additionally, a lot of gamers like structure and good organization, albeit not all... and apparently not you. However, that is no reason to trash talk an organization simply because *YOU* don't fit-in with their way of doing things. Simply move on and keep doing you own thing... easy as that!

It is clear that you are not the "clan" type of person.... I see that your stint with [F-O-W] didn't last very long either.  Either you are a "clan hopper", or your personality just does not fit with too many clans. Either way, the "red flag" is on you.

I was required an essay and wish I have saved the message. Regardless though, I left for other reasons: leadership was breaking down and causing issues. Difference of opinions with leadership and overall how the clan was running. This structure is ruled like an iron fist which sure, some players obviously do like that. The majority of the clan when I was present really wasn't too good or at least at my level of skill (not saying I'm a pro at all but I'd like to think above average). I would say don't take it so personal but I guess you are the owner of the clan and this seems like it's your life now.

by the way, joining 2 total clans does not make one a "clan hopper."

and as for being "red flagged" that means absolutely zero to me. I find it comical actually.

good luck anyways with your clan, you seemed like a decent guy but not a very good wows player

7 hours ago, groomsiebelle said:

Your time in clan seems to predate me as I don't recognize your name.  I've been with TSG4 four months now and have enjoyed the experience overall.  I've chatted with players from all over at all different skill levels, and find the mix of "desire to compete" with "desire to have fun" suits me.  I'll admit I hesitated initially due to the list of requirements (mainly to be in Discord when in game), but trying it out I actually don't find them to be an issue at all.

That said, I was very careful to emphasize that the clan needs to be a mutual fit.  Like any interview or audition, both parties must agree they want to continue together.  In my short time I have seen players who found us "too strict" as well as "not strict enough", and that is fine, for the good of all it is best that these players find a better fit for what they want their gaming hours to be like.  It seems like you are knocking our clan down without offering a productive suggestion as to where the original poster might find a good match.  I was simply offering TSG4 as a possible place where he might find a fit.

Von_Winterz is playing with us right now, hopefully he is enjoying it (I had fun last evening in the pair of battles I was divisioned up with him in).  To you ULTranum I wish the best to you in your search for a clan that fits with what you want your gaming experience to be.

Very well said. And I hope you and Von can have a better experience than I had.