You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
stretchwest

Looking for more clan members

6 comments in this topic

[SAA]
Members
5 posts
15,091 battles

HI All,

SAA ShipAholics Anonymous is a NA clan looking for casual and competitive players for Clanwars, Operations, Tournaments and casual divisions. We have young, middle and older aged people. We have members from all over the world. If you are an active player and what we have sounds interesting to you, leave a comment or contact stretchwest . GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING CAPTAINS

g for casual and competitive players for the next season of clan battles. Discord for comm.'s

SAA ShipAholics Anonymous is looking for casual and competitive players for the next season of clan battles. Discord for comm.'s If you are interested PM me stretchwest

Edited by stretchwest

[SAA]
Members
5 posts
15,091 battles

SAA ShipAholics Anonymous is looking for casual and competitive players for the next season of clan battles. Discord for comm.'s

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles

Great post.

Members
17 posts
183 battles
38 minutes ago, stretchwest said:

well described, altho a little too much detail and a bit of an overshare as far as the personal stuff. still, sounds like a LOT of fun!

[SAA]
Members
5 posts
15,091 battles
1 hour ago, stretchwest said:

Hi All,

SAA ShipAholics Anonymous is looking for casual and competitive players for the next season of clan battles. Discord for comm.'s If you are interested PM me stretchwest

[BOFS]
Members
1 post
136 battles

i am new player only lvl 7 i have 2 t4's,, what vehilce should i need for clanwars? do u accept players of my lvl?