You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[BSNRO]
Members
3 posts
7,685 battles

What is happening with the game? why we cannot control our ships? sometimes they start to auto shoot and suddenly they shift their courses in any direction, without a command...

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,049 posts
9,289 battles

Recommend going here to report it 

[PVE]
Members
8,863 posts
7,288 battles
2 minutes ago, Lawyer2015 said:

What is happening with the game? why we cannot control our ships? sometimes they start to auto shoot and suddenly they shift their courses in any direction, without a command...

And providing a replay if you have it. That really helps them.

[WOLFB]
Members
616 posts
21,841 battles

this has been reported and is a known issue

[CAST]
Members
1,160 posts
7,195 battles

Several of us already posted the same issue in the support forum.  It is a known issue.  I had to stop playing the public test.  Every game had the same issue pop up after a few minutes.

[WGA]
Administrator
661 posts
249 battles

We anticipate an update to Test this week.  We definitely appreciate you guys reporting the issues you see, as someone mentioned above there was a server move which prevented a hotfix this weekend. 

[ARGSY]
Members
5,802 posts
3,974 battles

I wonder if some of this has leaked over to Live, as I had a couple of incidents last night where I really, REALLY wanted to just rock gently back and forth in my smoke as opposed to barrelling out of it at high speed and getting obliterated shortly thereafter.

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
8 hours ago, Radar_X said:

We anticipate an update to Test this week.  We definitely appreciate you guys reporting the issues you see, as someone mentioned above there was a server move which prevented a hotfix this weekend. 

Radar can you pm me please i have a issue and i cant find a pm direct to you thanks.

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,993 posts

Had that happen in one battle. I just sat back and said, "Fire at Will, computer!"