You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

blue yamato! you are mine!!!!!

22 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles

after a week of hard grinding, she's finally blue!!!! and i did not pay a dime to WG for stupid premium ships!

CC3kCQr.jpg

R9TD3vC.jpg

bQm9yYO.jpg

• Cool 1

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
540 posts
11,869 battles

but you will be 32/35 after you sell the dupes and buy the missing ones!  have hope.  I'm only one icon away myself.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
8,212 battles
3 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

but you will be 32/35 after you sell the dupes and buy the missing ones!  have hope.  I'm only one icon away myself.

It's faster to wait until you have enough dupes to finish the collection than to spend the dupes now and still have icons missing.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,049 posts
9,289 battles

Grats!  I got 25 dupes and if I use them I am 2 away but saving them

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
693 posts
1,687 battles

Im gonna ahve to work on actually getting a Yamato after I get this camo... would be a shame to have the camo and not be able to use it. At 27/35 with 20 dupes so far and like 16 more HSF Graf Spee crates to get.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,391 posts
10,165 battles

Congrats. I got mine in like 2 days but was lucky and had Yamato, Musashi, and HSF Graf Spee I could play which helped speed it up. I actually still have games left on Yamato and Graf and get crates even though I am done. I was very lucky and didn't get a ton of duplicates. Went quick.

[5BS]
Members
4,494 posts
21 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

Yeah but you dont waste duplicates until you can finish the collection, otherwise you run the risk of buying something and getting it in a drop later. I could still need anywhere from 3 more drops, to 15.

Also I did mine with just Yamato and Musashi, and regular crate drops.

Edited by _RC1138

Members
67 posts
4,712 battles

Congratulations!

I am still at 20/35 with 9 duplicates. I've been pretty unlucky recently with drops. My last 5-6 containers have not given me any portraits.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

Congratulations!

I am still getting mine.

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles
1 hour ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Are the stats same as the 5000 doubloon camo?

No.  You make 25% less free XP and 20% less credits when compared to type 20 camo.

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
454 posts
5,527 battles

I only have the Yamato and I have completed the Yamato mission. 

I was getting regular crate drops, for the toons, at first but since the last patch I have not gotten any toon drops. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,633 battles

Someone made a more Haifuri like version, you can find a picture and a link here

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
6 hours ago, _RC1138 said:

Boy did you get lucky on your drops. I'm at ~27/35 w/ 26 duplicates.

i had both yamato and musashi to boost. 

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
2 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Someone made a more Haifuri like version, you can find a picture and a link here

wow le me check it out

2 hours ago, Rangestalker said:

I only have the Yamato and I have completed the Yamato mission. 

I was getting regular crate drops, for the toons, at first but since the last patch I have not gotten any toon drops. 

yeah it's weird for me too. I have days where i get 0 for 3, and days where i get 3 for 3. and in between i got 3 super containers with no chance for a toon. i guess i cant complain about super containers.

3 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

No.  You make 25% less free XP and 20% less credits when compared to type 20 camo.

yeah but type 20 camo is not free

5 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrats. I got mine in like 2 days but was lucky and had Yamato, Musashi, and HSF Graf Spee I could play which helped speed it up. I actually still have games left on Yamato and Graf and get crates even though I am done. I was very lucky and didn't get a ton of duplicates. Went quick.

lucky dog!

[GLF]
Members
767 posts
9,018 battles
6 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

i did not pay a dime to WG

Money, or Time.  Whatever you have more of, they will gladly take. 

DoY missions proved that.   

Grats on the camo.  I don't play BB so it will never help me much.  Annoying I can't earn it for Harekaze.  

Members
3,360 posts
3,915 battles

That's a pretty weak camo - a few blue stripes now qualifies as a ship being dubbed "blue-something"...?

On a completely unrelated note, I wanted you guys to be the first to check out my brand new red shirt:

white-two-tone-shirt-with-black-patch-dp

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles
37 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

yeah but type 20 camo is not free

Of course, but here's the thing: I already own type 20, but I also like the way K117 looks.  So if I want to play the ship with the looks I like, I have to sacrifice the bonuses.  Could care less about credits, but that 25% hit to free XP is not welcome, especially with free XP flags.  It adds up over time.

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
3 hours ago, Ramsalot said:

Of course, but here's the thing: I already own type 20, but I also like the way K117 looks.  So if I want to play the ship with the looks I like, I have to sacrifice the bonuses.  Could care less about credits, but that 25% hit to free XP is not welcome, especially with free XP flags.  It adds up over time.

I'm so glad I never bought it hence no sophies choice 

[TNG]
Members
813 posts
6,173 battles
3 hours ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

That's a pretty weak camo - a few blue stripes now qualifies as a ship being dubbed "blue-something"...?

On a completely unrelated note, I wanted you guys to be the first to check out my brand new red shirt:

white-two-tone-shirt-with-black-patch-dp

LOL! I think it's still better than other Japanese camo