Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Can I just train alone?

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,789 posts
17,406 battles

Seems Training Rooms want you to invite friends or leave an option for other to join (even if locked to where you need a password). 

Is there a way to make a training room all to yourself just against bots.

I don't want to make a room that goes up in the public access [I believe (at least sometimes...) what happens in Training Rooms should stay in Training Rooms].

Can you just make a Training Room where other humans are not needed besides yourself & where it doesn't take up one of the "limited access" spaces?

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
36 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Is there a way to make a training room all to yourself just against bots.

Yes there is . If I remember correctly ( I checked it out when the patch came out but the bots in this version do NOTHING but sit there so have not used it since ) you set the room up ; pick your ship and then move it to the center area . Then go to the right area and use the add tab . However there is not much use for doing this except where to hit a non-moving target .

:Smile_honoring:

[INTEL]
Members
6,632 posts
25,378 battles
1 hour ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Yes there is . If I remember correctly ( I checked it out when the patch came out but the bots in this version do NOTHING but sit there so have not used it since ) you set the room up ; pick your ship and then move it to the center area . Then go to the right area and use the add tab . However there is not much use for doing this except where to hit a non-moving target .

:Smile_honoring:

Hitting a non-moving target, (i.e. non-responsive bot) is what we are looking for to test gunnery, angles, cits.

Yes, it is still possible.

Members
1,789 posts
17,406 battles

Thanx...I'll check it out more thoroughly then...all the "No Training Rooms Available" nonsense had me confused.

Sign in to follow this