You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ducky_shot

Why can we only display 1 emblem in game?

21 comments in this topic

[BIAS]
Members
3,052 posts
9,046 battles

So on the earnable emblems, why can we only display one emblem in game? I want whoever I kill to see all the emblems I have earned. If we have to work that hard to get them, then why can't we make everyone we kill see them all? Can we get this in the next patch?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
5,838 battles

How about an animated slide-show of all of them in order of least to most prestigious, combined with a fireworks display and the santa-claus horn on continuous loop. 

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[RIPQP]
Members
3,710 posts
14,567 battles

+1

I don't want the enemy to think that they got sunk by a weak player, this will be insulting to my opponents. I need to show my collection of emblems so the enemy knows they had a good fight.

• Funny 2

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

well, I think 2 would be nice.  I mean if I get PADD and  dd commander,  why not both     :D

[NDA]
Supertester
4,795 posts
13,629 battles

LOL I just have this image of some poor captain having his view blocked out because he got sunk by a super unicum try hard who has a personal Patch and all the Emblems covering the screen. 

• Cool 1

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
5,838 battles

To be fair, literally EVERYONE will get the top 3 exp ones eventually, even Bot #3!

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles
4 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

LOL I just have this image of some poor captain having his view blocked out because he got sunk by a super unicum try hard who has a personal Patch and all the Emblems covering the screen. 

at least he won't feel so bad being killed by someone who has lot of emblems.       you can really accuse  the perp of using aimhack   :cap_haloween:

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,872 posts
10,416 battles

bc people are already complaining about just 1

[KNTAI]
Members
287 posts
4,741 battles

All of the patches and emblems should fill the screen of the player killed, and stay on there for the remaining duration of the battle.

:cap_tea:

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

How about ... NO!

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

So on the earnable emblems, why can we only display one emblem in game? I want whoever I kill to see all the emblems I have earned. If we have to work that hard to get them, then why can't we make everyone we kill see them all? Can we get this in the next patch?

I foresee a new premium time that can be purchased. Superunicum Premium time. For the low, low price of $99.99 per month, you can get SUP, to send out to the victim player you sank an email with a video slide show of all the badges and emblems you have earned along with a replay of their sinking. Hurry and get SUP now and be that jerk you always wanted to be! :Smile_izmena:

:Smile_hiding::Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
1 minute ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

I look forward to the day we can turn these stupid things off completely.  They wouldn't be so bad if they weren't in your face. 

Oh yeah. I have gotten used to the ones that pop up when I get sunk, from extreme repetition. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_child: Having the badge pop up in the corner is enough IMO.

I would like to turn them off from sending to someone else as I don't want to be that braggy guy.

• Cool 1

Members
1,134 posts
6,731 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Oh yeah. I have gotten used to the ones that pop up when I get sunk, from extreme repetition. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_child: Having the badge pop up in the corner is enough IMO.

I would like to turn them off from sending to someone else as I don't want to be that braggy guy.

if they were just next to the name of the player that killed you in a fairly small size, i wouldn't care as much.   I would still think they were a waste of dev time when they could of been doing more useful stuff.(like getting their UI to be better/work)

The whole lets block 30% of the players screen for no good  reason is annoying though.  So much for trying to see if your torps hit, anything exciting happened, etc,.   I do not consider blocking the players screen with a "I KILLED YOU HAHA" sign to be a good reason.

I wouldn't mind doing the same either for a similar reason.   I haven't touched any of that crap in my settings, but i would assume the game gave me some default badge thing.  I will leave it at that. 

[PVE]
Members
8,982 posts
7,315 battles
32 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

if they were just next to the name of the player that killed you in a fairly small size, i wouldn't care as much.   I would still think they were a waste of dev time when they could of been doing more useful stuff.(like getting their UI to be better/work)

The whole lets block 30% of the players screen for no good  reason is annoying though.  So much for trying to see if your torps hit, anything exciting happened, etc,.   I do not consider blocking the players screen with a "I KILLED YOU HAHA" sign to be a good reason.

I wouldn't mind doing the same either for a similar reason.   I haven't touched any of that crap in my settings, but i would assume the game gave me some default badge thing.  I will leave it at that. 

The default Is a gold anchor on a black background I believe. I changed it up to the seal with a torpedo, just to be different. You can see people's badges when you hover over their name in the team screen and that is nice. The in your face I sunk you... I can do without it.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,622 battles

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Cracker Barrel fired Brad's wife after years of faithful service. #JusticeForBradsWife

• Funny 3

[WOLFB]
Members
1,671 posts
8,069 battles

While you're at it why not showing to the guys you killed all your achievement, ships in port, 3 best stats in the ship and some DS clip you did ? :Smile_teethhappy:

People are already mad when they see a little deer showing up on their screen when they die, they don't want to watch a parade of badges and emblem 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,052 posts
9,327 battles

I like the scrolling banner idea too. Let it display all your emblems across their screen :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,816 posts
8 hours ago, MaxL_1023 said:

How about an animated slide-show of all of them in order of least to most prestigious, combined with a fireworks display and the santa-claus horn on continuous loop. 

Love it.

• Cool 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,052 posts
9,046 battles
5 hours ago, Fodder4U said:

I like the scrolling banner idea too. Let it display all your emblems across their screen :cap_like:

+1