Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

the outrageous loss where you score more than entire enemy team

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
280 posts
9,294 battles

did that in my Atlanta, was more than 300 points ahead of the winning teams top scorer...still makes me sick thinking about it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,259
[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

At the same time, hat tip to the Shima on the solo warrior.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
417
[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,815 battles

Hey, at least you had a couple other people on your team with half a clue.  The real fun begins when you outscore everyone else on your team by 1,000+.

(Not quite that, but I had a game earlier today where I got detonated 3-4 minutes in, did less than 9,000 damage with no ribbons.  I outscored 5 of my teammates.)

((Only one of them was afk.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,295
[HINON]
Members
8,838 posts
56 minutes ago, cometguy said:

At the same time, hat tip to the Shima on the solo warrior.

 

Yep I noticed that as well. That is one hard achievement to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
212
[VFW]
Members
904 posts
20,683 battles

Yea, that Solo Warrior, that is the hat trick....hard to get, situational based, rare of the rare in achievements.    

vr,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
691
[DRACS]
Members
3,350 posts

Honestly, that bothers me less than when I'm doing average ... and still end up at the top of my team's scoreboard because they all just sucked that hard.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
30 posts
936 battles

I am just getting started so I haven't played many battles...  but most of them I have been the only one to sink enemy ships.  I'm not saying I sink all 12 enemy ships every battle, but usually 9 or 10 out of the 12.

Seems like a lot of players are playing hide and go seek.  Hope the game gets more challenging as I move up in tiers.  Players in lower tiers are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
170
[OSG]
Beta Testers
1,349 posts
14,768 battles
6 minutes ago, TheCricketMan said:

I am just getting started so I haven't played many battles...  but most of them I have been the only one to sink enemy ships.  I'm not saying I sink all 12 enemy ships every battle, but usually 9 or 10 out of the 12.

Seems like a lot of players are playing hide and go seek.  Hope the game gets more challenging as I move up in tiers.  Players in lower tiers are terrible.

- it definitely gets more challenging as you increase the tier you play in

- you've played 10 random battles and sunk a total of 15 ships and 4 coop battles and sunk just one ship in coop. 

- it's a fun game and you will be challenged a lot more in random matches than in coop matches, especially as you go up the tiers....good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
526
[KP]
Members
1,997 posts
18,455 battles
18 hours ago, _Dracarys said:

fml!

 

NnTkhTj.jpg

EML8Fyh.jpg

Dude I just had a 6 kill loss where I scored 689 XP more than the top player on the enemy team. I quit for the night after that. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
61
[SHAFT]
Members
165 posts
10,001 battles

We all have those days...this was a while back, but was only my second kraken after 3000+ games.

 

Akizuki 1.jpg

akizuki 2.jpg

akizuki 3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
417
[CAST]
Members
1,398 posts
5,815 battles
18 minutes ago, Rabindra_Sooknanan said:

We all have those days...this was a while back, but was only my second kraken after 3000+ games.

My profile will tell you that my highest damage in a single game was 153,056.

That was in a Clemson.

It was a loss.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,661 battles

I'd like to know the circumstances of that game.

You guys have 4 ships alive, including one dd, compared to the one Shimakaze and you lose on points?

Sounds like someones team didn't take their capping pills. Two pills, four times a day, just like the doc' ordered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
30 posts
936 battles
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, Merc85 said:

- it definitely gets more challenging as you increase the tier you play in

- you've played 10 random battles and sunk a total of 15 ships and 4 coop battles and sunk just one ship in coop. 

- it's a fun game and you will be challenged a lot more in random matches than in coop matches, especially as you go up the tiers....good luck

I think a lot of the ships I am destroying are not being counted by the computer because I am blasting them to the point they are in a cloud of pieces.  I have literally seen the ships explode into many small parts through my periscope thingy.  Maybe I am shooting them to many times or something?  Do you just want to land a few shots and let them sink or what? Also I have had some players continue shooting at my boat after I am dead...  even shooting torpedos at my ship that is obviously sinking.  Seems like Bad sportsmanship to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
717
[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,050 battles

WoT has "heroic resistance" which rewards the losing team's "good" player with full winning bonus.

 

WG OF COUUUURSE didn't transfer that into WoWS, why would they? Nothing else that's good in WoT haven been transferred. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
170
[OSG]
Beta Testers
1,349 posts
14,768 battles
7 minutes ago, TheCricketMan said:

I think a lot of the ships I am destroying are not being counted by the computer because I am blasting them to the point they are in a cloud of pieces.  I have literally seen the ships explode into many small parts through my periscope thingy.  Maybe I am shooting them to many times or something?  Do you just want to land a few shots and let them sink or what? Also I have had some players continue shooting at my boat after I am dead...  even shooting torpedos at my ship that is obviously sinking.  Seems like Bad sportsmanship to me. 

Which captain gets the credit in the report for sinking a ship is not necessarily the captain who causes most of the damage....the last shell to hit before it sinks will get the credit, or the captain who started the fire or caused the flooding that sunk the ship will get the credit in the report.  Ships that are burning or flooding do sink without any more hits on them, but they also can repair.  So unless you are sure they are going to sink, fire on them until they do.  Torpedoes are launched well before you see them, so sometimes your sinking ship or sunk ship gets hit by them because you were still alive when they were fired....in my experience very rarely is it poor sportsmanship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
208
[TMS]
Members
1,623 posts
21,656 battles

A guy who plays with our clan a lot, he nearly killed the hind next but the time ran out.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Final8ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[ARGSY]
Members
1,267 posts
8,704 battles
10 hours ago, Final8ty said:

A guy who plays with our clan a lot, he nearly killed the hind next but the time ran out.

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

It's time to ban the Minotaur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
392
[R-F1]
Beta Testers
1,845 posts
6,765 battles

Only so much stupid you can carry...

 

Also, this is why you don't let dds live to the end.

 

Also Also, if you want a solo warrior best bet is to play a dd that can cap objective while stay undetected, or a Cv who can interrupt reds trying to cap while being undetected.  The most impressive solo wars are the ones earned in a BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,226
[RKLES]
Members
7,103 posts
8,758 battles
37 minutes ago, Shadeylark said:

Only so much stupid you can carry...

 

Also, this is why you don't let dds live to the end.

 

Also Also, if you want a solo warrior best bet is to play a dd that can cap objective while stay undetected, or a Cv who can interrupt reds trying to cap while being undetected.  The most impressive solo wars are the ones earned in a BB.

Lol I got a Solo Warrior in my CV where enemy ignored the caps and decided to have all 7 of their ships chase me down and by some miracle I managed to outrun them just long enough...

Although while BB getting one is impressive I would wonder if a CA getting one might actually be even harder than a BB since BBs can use repair party while most Cruisers can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×